Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    One-ish pull per second rate would be fully auto? According to Google searches, the gun is designed for *400* per minute in full auto mode.

*edit* Yes, this gentleman is a well practiced speed shooter,
    I'm assuming the muck-in-question is an amateur: unpracticed wannabe, not the professional speed shooter you refer to. To pull that fast (41 in 30) there was no shooter's methodology, just spray and hope you hit something. (And what does full auto mode have to do with a civilian weapon?) And how do we know 41 in 30 is correct (or is there video I'm unaware of).

... maybe you need to take some classes before recertifying your CCW...
    CCW is more about accuracy than speed (aka randomly spewing ammunition).

You can spray-and-pray; I'll spot-and-dot.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      you should move, or the LEO's should start rounding up the meth-heads then. It's not our fault you live in a **** hole.
      I should move when I read here about the "normal" of hearing gunshots in MSP?
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I'm assuming the muck-in-question is an amateur: unpracticed wannabe, not the professional speed shooter you refer to. To pull that fast (41 in 30) there was no shooter's methodology, just spray and hope you hit something. (And what does full auto mode have to do with a civilian weapon?) And how do we know 41 in 30 is correct (or is there video I'm unaware of).
        You're the one who brought up rate of fire and discussion of automatics, #@$&#×$%*÷.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

..., #@$&#×$%*÷.
          Compelling argument.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

You a stud.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

- Facts presented.
              - You: Random observation in the name of just asking questions.
              - Everyone else: prove theory wrong.
              - You: Question random observation as non-existant.
              - Everyone else: Point out your antics.
              - You: DEFLECT! DEFLECT! DEFLECT!!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                41 rounds in 30 seconds sounds low for fully auto. I think we're looking at an unmodified semi-automatic rifle with a high capacity magazine.
                Ding ding ding.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I also love the fact you (Sic) would rather point out I posted the internet equivalent of Charlie Brown saying "Augh!" instead of refuting *any* of the math or stats of the weapon that you have such deep knowledge of and I had to resort to random Google searches.

So... the math is right then?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    I have a friend who lives in rural Cass County ND. His local* sheriff's office (SO) field deputy has recommended to him that he purchase a KSG Bullpup because of drug traffic and worse in rural parts of the county where they live. Called it a home defense stalwart. (Joe Biden would be proud.)

That thing has two on-board fixed magazine tubes each holding seven 3" shells, plus one in the firing chamber. That's 15 rounds, no reloading.

But you can load it with mini (1.75") shotgun rounds and it'll work just fine. But you'll have almost 30 rounds, no reloading.

That's what a local LEO is telling citizens (to buy) where I live.

YMMV.

*Relative term; he's 20 miles away; main SO office is 45 miles away in Fargo.
                    With what passes for law enforcement officers these days, taking advice from them is probably not as useful as you think. Besides, they're in the business of drumming up fear so we all feel like they have the most dangerous job in the whole wide world. And of course if we're all living in fear and wetting our pants at the thought of how the next stranger I see is a big bad drug dealer I'll be sure to support yet another increase in my local property taxes to pay for the $75,000 modified SUVs for them to tool around in instead of the $67,000 version.

Comment

CCW is more about accuracy than speed (aka randomly spewing ammunition).

You sound like 90% of the gun nuts I've met in the last decade. Your guns are there to express what a powerful man you are. I find that sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        You sound like 90% of the gun nuts I've met in the last decade. Your guns are there to express what a powerful man you are. I find that sad.
                        As I said, he a stud.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          I've been thinking about getting one of those little small caliber purse pistols with a snub nose and a hair trigger. What does that say?

Comment

To pull that fast (41 in 30) there was no shooter's methodology, just spray and hope you hit something.
                            TFW you lay out an amazing predicate for why these guns should be banned because they're not useful for hunting nor are they reasonable for self defense.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              I've been thinking about getting one of those little small caliber purse pistols with a snub nose and a hair trigger. What does that say?
                              That you're sensible?
                              Last edited by aparch; 08-16-2019, 03:30 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I also love the fact you (Sic) would rather point out I posted the internet equivalent of Charlie Brown saying "Augh!" instead of refuting *any* of the math or stats of the weapon that you have such deep knowledge of and I had to resort to random Google searches.

So... the math is right then?
                                I don't claim knowledge of that particular weapon.

When I hear 41 in 30, or as I said,

41 rounds in 30 seconds? That sounds like it was (illegally) modified to be fully automatic. (Full automatic firearms are strictly licensed and controlled under Federal law.)
                                I am surprised. Most civilian weapons would jam or overheat at that rate of fire unless ... modified.

Can 41 in 30 be done. Yup.

So what's your point?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X