No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Tried for a while but not launching. So I'll stick to the SCSU radio feed.
    Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
    —H. L. Mencken

Comment

My take. Lots of shots and lots of good goaltending from our new guy = big road win against a talented but young STCS!! I rented it to stream with marginal grainy results but his was the most complete game so far, and clearly they are starting to gel. Not sure we will take two, but we are off to a good start. If TM can up the notch for goal production and carry a bit offensively when he has to, we are going to be a force to be reckoned with because defensively the team seems rock solid and between the pipes he's a Warrior or at least he was, and still is!
      Last edited by RossiRules; 10-25-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
        ...he's a Warrior or at least he was, and still is!
        ha, Rossi, that was / is a good one.

also, nice to find some offense. Go NU
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Love that Tyler is scoring. Need somebody else to get going. Filipe needs to start burying some of those pucks. Solow is gonna get his goals amd so will Grant. Who is gonna be the guy that steps up?
          These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tilldog40 View Post
            ...Filipe needs to start burying some of those pucks...
            Agree but let's not forget that #17 does some great work winning puck battles and setting up guys like #9. Defense and goaltending look lockdown good. Only complaint from last night is Struble getting turned so easily by Hentges on the lone goal. But chalk that up to a freshman adjusting to the speed and talent level of the college game.
            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

If you have Fox College Sports - Atlantic, the Northeastern v St. Cloud is on TV.

But, if you have Spectrum as a cable provider, they pulled the network ten days ago.
              —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                If you have Fox College Sports - Atlantic, the Northeastern v St. Cloud is on TV.

But, if you have Spectrum as a cable provider, they pulled the network ten days ago.
                sorry to hear re spectrum & thanks for the tip.
                Go you Northeastern Huskies
                GO NU HOCKEY
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Splitsville
                  Not all bad.
                  GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

I'll settle for the split also, especially in a place where visiting teams rarely win. Defense and goaltending continue to be stellar but lack of goal production remains concerning. Throw out the two empty net goals and NU has scored more than two goals in a game only once (Friday at St. Cloud). I'm fine with the "team defense" and "defense first" approaches but consistently winning games 2-1 (or better) is too much to ask of any team.

The season is still young (as is the team) but it's clear where the effort going forward needs to be.
                    Last edited by Split-N; 10-27-2019, 11:20 AM.
                    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

awfully quiet around here.. anyway, UMass in 2 days (again). pretty hard to beat a team 3 times in season in short span, but will have to try make the best; 1st gm Friday being at home is timely. If we can take 2 out of 3, not all bad. not saying NU can't do better, but Mullins is def going to be the tougher outing i think.
                      hopefully they are learning & can continue to find some offense after the St Cloud series. Go Huskies
                      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Now I live outside of NESN's realm, are NU still streaming their home games even if they are no NESN/NESN+?
                        —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Now I live outside of NESN's realm, are NU still streaming their home games even if they are no NESN/NESN+?
                          I can listen (no video) on 98.5 HD2 on The Sports Hub on my computer and my cell phone.
                          Go Huskies!!!!

Real men play Ice Hockey and Football, little boys play the rest of the sports.

Comment

International is streamable, NESN+ games are available nationally for $5.99 a month on CBS all access. I think some games on normal NESN are covered by NESN's national network and not picked up on there.

Comment

If you know someone with an Xfinity account in New England and can get their log-in, you can watch the games on the NESN app.
                              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Tonight's game is streamed. Many are not though. CAA.tv and NU stretch internet has it.

Comment

Working...
                                X