This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

I delve in there once in a while. If it gets too heated/echo chamber I take a break. I won't shy away, but I don't intentionally try and provoke.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Once in a while? Brent, you’re a top six or seven poster going back like ten threads.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Once in a while? Brent, you’re a top six or seven poster going back like ten threads.
        I consider it like poker. It's a session. I may make 3 posts, I may make two dozen posts. That's how I divide it.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

s'upp y'all

mookie goes into the cafe every once in a while too

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Going to do stairs for the first time today. Wish me luck!!
          luck!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's good to know that no one knows what caused my recent comment here about political threads. I am a calmer than I was then.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yesterday I got a $2 bill in change when I bought something at the farm market which is near where I live every Saturday in the summer. I don't think that I ever got one in change before. I do have the one which my father kept for good luck.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just finished moving my girlfriend in. The freezer couldn’t hold a single thing more. It’s effectively a solid mass right now.

The stuff... That’s going to be a bigger challenge.

Never thought it would be this hard merging two lives worth of things. Even in a house this big.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Just finished moving my girlfriend in. The freezer couldn’t hold a single thing more. It’s effectively a solid mass right now.

Never thought it would be this hard merging two lives worth of things. Even in a house this big.
                  It gets easier as she slowly gets rid of your stuff.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    Usually isn't so slow...
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      This. I didn't even fully move in, and got rid of about 5 boxes of stuff in my last relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I do have the one which my father kept for good luck.
                        mookie carries one as well.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I think it's harder as we get older. My best friend from college got married 2 years after we graduated and, even through he was 4 years older, they didn't have a ton of stuff and it fit well into their loft space. Tcbg and I moved in together 9 years ago and we both had been living independently for 5 years before that, so we had doubles of everything (furniture, couches, cookware, etc). It was a pain in the butt to move in together (worth it, obviously). You'll eventually figure out what you can both part with (and hopefully have a storage space for the stuff that you can't but it never leaves the box it was moved in).
                              Good luck! These are fun times...I kind of miss the newness of just having moved in together.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                                I think it's harder as we get older. My best friend from college got married 2 years after we graduated and, even through he was 4 years older, they didn't have a ton of stuff and it fit well into their loft space. Tcbg and I moved in together 9 years ago and we both had been living independently for 5 years before that, so we had doubles of everything (furniture, couches, cookware, etc). It was a pain in the butt to move in together (worth it, obviously). You'll eventually figure out what you can both part with (and hopefully have a storage space for the stuff that you can't but it never leaves the box it was moved in).
                                Good luck! These are fun times...I kind of miss the newness of just having moved in together.
                                Yep. It’s exciting but so much work. I think my biggest issue is going to be making sure it feels like our home not just “my house that we’re living in”. We’ll get through that. I’m really making an effort on that.

It was also somewhat surprising how hard it was to say goodbye to her apartment. Lots of great memories. Just little things like first meal we made together, first Christmas tree we put up together, her helping me get through the liver issues. Plus it was the place she came into her own at. Which was hard to see her say goodbye to that as well.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X