Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It is well known that Hillary suppressed the Democratic vote.
    Excuse me?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• So you're saying he's corrupt and out of control. I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        So you're saying he's corrupt and out of control. I agree.
        I'm saying he's drawing from the fascist handbook.

If you can't see it, I don't know what to say. 63 million of your fellow Americans can't either. Or choose not to. Or just don't care.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          So you're saying he's corrupt and out of control. I agree.
          If trump was just corrupt and out of control I would only be mildly worried right now. In actuality I am TERRIFIED right now of him winning another term.

There are forces in power who are actively trying to change the very nature of our government and our economy. We can deal with a corrupt or out of control president. The problem is none of the forces that are supposed to "deal" with that are choosing to do their jobs. Fascism does not happen overnight. But give trump 4 more years and this 5h!t is gonna go into overdrive. He will have darn near completed an overhaul of the federal court system and there is no way we're going to make it to 2025 without yet another Supreme Court justice kicking it or retiring.

I can't imagine how bad the world is going to look by the end of the 2020s if trump is not voted out of office.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Nobody smiles when they talk unless they're glad-handing people. And when you're glad-handing people, you're putting on an act. And hers is horribly transparent, and off-putting. At least to me.
            I’m not disagreeing. Just riffing that old trope of women not smiling enough

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              I'm saying he's drawing from the fascist handbook.

If you can't see it, I don't know what to say. 63 million of your fellow Americans can't either. Or choose not to. Or just don't care.
              If you can't see that a comparison to Adolph Hitler is way over the top I don't know what to say either.

Comment

Uh Pete, if not for the "revolutionary politics" of the 1960s, you wouldn't be running for President.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  If you can't see that a comparison to Adolph Hitler is way over the top I don't know what to say either.
                  What previous leader would you compare him to then?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Rob Ford
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Rob Ford
                      While that might be accurate in some ways, Ford was only the mayor of a city. He did not have the power at the disposal of the leader of a global superpower.

Let's amend that and say "Previous world leader"

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        I don't have to compare him to anybody. You can list off problems with Trump, that's fine. But to compare to Hitler is pure lunacy.

Comment

Don't need to force a comparison to prove that he has many faults and isn't what I want in a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            I don't have to compare him to anybody. You can list off problems with Trump, that's fine. But to compare to Hitler is pure lunacy.
                            No, it really isn't. When someone has the same beliefs as Hitler, follows the same playbook as Hitler, has followers who act the same as Hitler right down to chanting Nazi slogans...it is a fair comparison to make. I mean, we have Nazis running for office in the US. Not figuratively. A literal Nazi ran for (and won!) the nomination for the Republican Party to be a member of Congress. I don't know what more you need. We already have concentration camps. Do you want to wait for him to start using the 21st Century equivalent of Zyklon-B?

Comment

Alright some of you are on planet zippy. Exactly what I despise about politics.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X