• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Going to NYC this morning
    if ralph can make it there, he's gonna make it anywhere
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Heading up to St. Cloud today. Not for hockey, but the annual family bonfire. Yes, I am making a stop at Val's.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
        Good Morning, Lodge!

Heading up to St. Cloud today. Not for hockey, but the annual family bonfire. Yes, I am making a stop at Val's.
        Do they still burn witches in Stearns County?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Waited two weeks for my stuff to arrive from Indy when it was promised in 5-10. Damaged headboard, and a WET ****ING MATTRESS! If you ever have the inkling to use Great Moving out of NC....don't.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Headed to the downtown area of a local suburb (Hopkins, for the locals) to get some Mexican food. I was unaware that it was a Trick Or Treat event, that a vast majority of businesses were participating in. Think: Final Five/St Patrick's Day, except it's ALL KIDS. EVERYWHERE. IT WAS A MOB. Needless to say, I didn't bother even trying, and went elsewhere. No way was I dealing with those crowds. Holy hannah.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*HT.

Oh well. Hard to be really mad, with the youngest team in college hockey taking on the back-to-back champs in a home-and-home.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Thai last night, HHT tonight! Holy Cross and Bentley, so not world beaters, although 2 more very positive games, and Holy Cross has had some nice results thus far this season.

Comment

HHT! Going to miss seeing them the next two weekends (heading back to Ireland). Glad they won tonight so my last game for three weeks is a win.

Comment

HHT! UAA actually won a game! And got a shutout!

One more than I expected for the entire season in either category.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

s'upp y'all
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning from the *HT and the toilet in this hotel which is clogged.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Good Morning from the *HT and the toilet in this hotel which is clogged.
                            Booo!

Good Evening Lodge!

HHT last night in OT!

HMT- lil raced CapeCod today- 11th overall and 1st in his age category. His team won the team thing. Sooooo proud!

I may thaw out next week. Sideways rain, gale force winds. Brrr. Almost was blown over by the wind. No idea how they raced in that!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Corner Store was DEAD today, but made for interesting convo. At one point, for a good hour, it was just me, another Sunday regular, and the 2 staff members. It was like hanging out at someone's house. Perfect. A couple other Sunday people came out later on, still the same vibe. It's why I love the place. The community vibe is strong.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X