Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Thank goodness I've basically stopped watching network TV and rarely see these retarded ads.

Comment

trump-tweet-eight-again

If you have Chrome or Firefox you can download Make Trump Tweets Eight Again

Comment

Opening paragraph one of the finest ever written about Dump.

The whole piece is great and expresses exactly what I can't believe everybody else on earth doesn't see. I know the right aint bright, but to be blind to this merely tells me they are being willfully ignorant. Nobody has that much of a cognitive deficit.

And yet people here will vote for him. It surpasseth understanding.
        Last edited by Kepler; 09-27-2019, 11:05 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          So much for "partisan attack." 300 members of the national security community past and present signed the following statement:
          Yeah but what would they know?

The Maher tweet is excellent
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

felony

Comment

Republican strategist Mike Murphy and former Republican Senator Jeff Flake claim 30-35 Republican senators would vote to remove trump if he was impeached by the House. Somehow if this IS true (I don't believe it is, the majority of these Senators are just as reprehensible as the voters who elected them) I hope there is an even hotter Hell waiting for them than the normal Hell reserved for the normal politician. But as I said, I don't believe it for a minute. If 2/3rds of the republicans in the Senate were open to removing him, it would certainly be safe enough for a number of them to admit this publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                Republican strategist Mike Murphy and former Republican Senator Jeff Flake claim 30-35 Republican senators would vote to remove trump if he was impeached by the House. Somehow if this IS true (I don't believe it is, the majority of these Senators are just as reprehensible as the voters who elected them) I hope there is an even hotter Hell waiting for them than the normal Hell reserved for the normal politician. But as I said, I don't believe it for a minute. If 2/3rds of the republicans in the Senate were open to removing him, it would certainly be safe enough for a number of them to admit this publicly.
                I think the caveat on that is that 30-35 would vote to remove IF the vote was secret.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  felony
                  In for a penny, in for a pound
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    I think the caveat on that is that 30-35 would vote to remove IF the vote was secret.
                    Yeah, I left that out accidentally and that is what prompted me to hate those sorts of cowardly ******** even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      Yeah, I left that out accidentally and that is what prompted me to hate those sorts of cowardly ******** even more.
                      They care more about keeping their job than the country...not a shock there.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        If it were a secret ballot, maybe.

The exception may come if Faux "News" turns on Sniffles. It is already starting. Does anyone doubt that the braindead 38% will turn on Fearless Leader if the people on the idiot box tell them to?

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          In for a penny, in for a pound
                          Or, in this case, a ruble.

Comment

Kurt Volker, the State Department’s special envoy for Ukraine abruptly resigned.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Flake is a total wimp and probably would be too scared to vote against Trump even if it was private.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                Of course. Fcuking cowards.

Comment

Working...
                                X