Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Originally posted by burd View Post
    But people should be willing to fairly evaluate both sides of the argument, and nobody here seems willing to look at things from the R Man's perspective.
    What, from the R man's perspective, makes any kind of sense? one issue. just one.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      What, from the R man's perspective, makes any kind of sense? one issue. just one.
      They believe in God.

Comment

The Dow dropped 567? Good God...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just got home from work and turned on the news...WOW!!!

Just when I think it can't get any more ridiculous, Trump proves me wrong! I really think he's mentally ill and needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Sorry but we need a solution that acts more rapidly than removal under the 25th Amendment guidelines. I wonder what that might be?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                The Dow dropped 567? Good God...
                Now 657.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  And his minions will eat up every word of that. Then they'll ask for seconds.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

They believe in God.
                    That there's an invisible granddaddy in the sky who loves and protects you, but then lets you perish in hurricanes and tornados that he creates makes sense?

Comment

But people should be willing to fairly evaluate both sides of the argument, and nobody here seems willing to look at things from the R Man's perspective.
                      What a complete crock of bs.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        His tweets give everyone a clear view of how being the President of the United States is a game to him. He doesn't give a sh** about anyone but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoover View Post
                          His tweets give everyone a clear view of how being the President of the United States is a game to him. He doesn't give a sh** about anyone but himself.
                          Right. And the party that supports him does not give a **** about anyone out of the 1%. So, he's a win win for them.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Right. And the party that supports him does not give a **** about anyone out of the 1%. So, he's a win win for them.
                            Being Canadian and not fully aware of US political "loyalties", I ask this in all seriousness...will Trump's last few days of "batsh** crazy" behavior not cause even SOME of his supporters to take a second look at what they've done?

Comment

Being Canadian and not fully aware of US political "loyalties", I ask this in all seriousness...will Trump's last few days of "batsh** crazy" behavior not cause even SOME of his supporters to take a second look at what they've done?
                              No.

Comment

Not at all. American voters refuse to admit they make mistakes. It is one of the reasons behind a congress with an approval rating that hasn't been about 20% in forever, but 95% of the idiots there keep getting reelected. Everybody else sucks but my guy is all right, so it isn't my fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X