X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Work computer. I can't load Chrome or Firefox. I'm stuck with Edge and IE11.
    That's insane. Even USG finally figured out IE sucks and went to Chrome as default.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Man, if nothing ****es off our security hawk, this will, right?

Comment

I remember Rudy saying he had all this "evidence" he gathered while in Ukraine. Where is it? Wouldn't it have come out by now?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Next you're gonna have to explain purple potatoes and blue corn to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            This reminds me, I need to pick up the new book "A Very Stable Genius" to see more of these true, batsh**, insane stories.
            I went to a couple places last night to get it and both were sold out.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pres...ry?id=68448853

President Donald Trump appeared to brush off the traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and concussion-like injuries sustained by U.S. service members after Iran’s missile strike on a military base in Iraq, saying he did not consider them to be "very serious injuries."

"I heard that they had headaches. And a couple of other things," Trump said Wednesday at a news conference in Davos, Switzerland. "But I would say and I can report it is not very serious."

Trump's comments drew criticism from veterans advocates who noted that since the height of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the U.S. military and the Department of Veterans Affairs have put in place procedures to treat and lessen the impact of traumatic brain injuries suffered from the blasts from roadside bombs and injuries considered to be the signature wounds of those conflicts.

On Tuesday, the U.S. military acknowledged that an additional number of service members had been flown from Iraq to Germany for observation nearly two weeks after the missile attack on the Al Asad airbase. Last week 11 service members were flown out of Iraq for further observation after presenting concussion-like symptoms.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

But........but.......Hillary sold uranium to the Russians!!!!!
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Imagine Fox and Hate Radio if Obama had done this.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Imagine Fox and Hate Radio if Obama had done this.
                    They have an answer for that. They have an answer for every hypocrisy they muster. They never leave the house without a narrative.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Our resident security hawk every time he sees this thread has new posts:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Chris Wallace: If I'm Trump, 'I would not be especially pleased' with White House defense

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace on Tuesday said that he would “not be especially pleased” if he were President Trump watching the White House defense of him in the opening round of the Senate impeachment trial.

The comments come as Democrats would need 20 Republican senators to join them in a vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

“I think that’s pretty smart on the part of the Democrats, they are taking this time to, in effect, make their opening argument, to make the case against the president, to make the case for why the Senate needs to hear from more witnesses, more evidence, and I think to some degree that the White House lawyers are making a mistake," Wallace said during Fox News's live coverage.

"They are basically saying, there’s nothing to see here, all of this is bogus, while the House managers are taking every second of their one hour to make whatever case they want to make," the longtime anchor continued. "I'd be very curious to see what the White House lawyers use. My bet is it wasn't even half an hour. And this is being watched by millions of people on the three cable channels, I don’t know why you wouldn’t take the time and every second you have to make an argument on behalf of the president."

"If I were the President watching this," Wallace concluded. "I would not be especially pleased."
                        Trump tweet whine in 3, 2...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Chris Wallace: If I'm Trump, 'I would not be especially pleased' with White House defense

Trump tweet whine in 3, 2...
                          WHAT is going on @FoxNews? Wacky @ChrisWallace siding with Democrats in FAKE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL?! Your favorite President will be victorious!!! WITCH HUNT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            WHAT is going on @FoxNews? Wacky @ChrisWallace siding with Democrats in FAKE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL?! Your favorite President will be victorious!!! WITCH HUNT!!!
                            Wallace has been sensible one on the network for almost two years now.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Doomsday clock has been reset by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. It now sits at 11:58:20, or 100 seconds to midnight. This is the closest the clock has ever been to midnight in its history.

It had been at two minutes to midnight since 2018, and just the 24th time it's been adjusted since 1947.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Doomsday clock has been reset by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. It now sits at 11:58:20, or 100 seconds to midnight. This is the closest the clock has ever been to midnight in its history.

It had been at two minutes to midnight since 2018, and just the 24th time it's been adjusted since 1947.
                                la la la
                                whatever
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X