Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Uh...Rudy...You Know What They Do to Former Prosecutors in Federal Prison??

President Trump’s attempt to pressure the leader of Ukraine followed a months-long fight inside the administration that sidelined national security officials and empowered political loyalists — including the president’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani — to exploit the U.S. relationship with Kiev, current and former U.S. officials said.

The sequence, which began early this year, involved the abrupt removal of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, the circumvention of senior officials on the National Security Council, and the suspension of hundreds of millions of dollars of aid administered by the Defense and State departments — all as key officials from these agencies struggled to piece together Giuliani’s activities from news reports.

Several officials described tense meetings on Ukraine among national security officials at the White House leading up to the president’s phone call on July 25, sessions that led some participants to fear that Trump and those close to him appeared prepared to use U.S. leverage with the new leader of Ukraine for Trump’s political gain.

As those worries intensified, some senior officials worked behind the scenes to hold off a Trump meeting or call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky out of concern that Trump would use the conversation to press Kiev for damaging information on Trump’s potential rival in the 2020 race, former vice president Joe Biden, and Biden’s son Hunter.
    Someone is squealing like a pig right now because there is a LOT of pretty detailed info out there. Methinks there is a rat which is why Trump called Pelosi looking for a reprieve.

edit:

Though the whistleblower report focuses on the Trump-Zelensky call, officials familiar with its contents said that it includes references to other developments tied to the president, including efforts by Giuliani to insert himself into U.S.-Ukrainian relations.
    Schiff needs to get it ALL on the record and if anyone tries to circumvent the process there needs to be dire consequences.
    Last edited by Handyman; 09-24-2019, 08:40 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Senate will not turn over until the trial is over. The magic number is 67.

How do you get there?

And who will be the House Managers?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Fox News' current headline on Hannity is "Reluctant Pelosi Gives in to Radicals on Impeachment"
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

How do you get there?

The trial doesnt matter...he doesnt get removed unless he kills a Koch Brother or something.

And seeing as Pence would start WW3 to bring back the Black Jew that is probably a good thing.

Rudy better lawyer up because he is gonna be falling on the sword for this one. His fingerprints are ALL OVER THIS! Trump is gonna throw him under the bus faster than he did Manafort...or Papdapolous...or Cohen...or Flynn...or...well you get the idea. I wonder if Rudy's Cousin-Wife will come visit
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How do you get there?

You still don’t get it, do you?

It’s not about whether this is successful. It’s about doing the right thing not the expedient thing. It’s about getting people to put their names down for history to reflect on who supported the nazis.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Fox News' current headline on Hannity is "Reluctant Pelosi Gives in to Radicals on Impeachment"
              For every dictator there’s Der Sturmer, I suppose.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

It’s not about whether this is successful. It’s about doing the right thing not the expedient thing. It’s about getting people to put their names down for history to reflect on who supported the nazis.
                So it's not the "crime". It's the "theater"?

Absurd.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

It doesn’t involve Hillary or babiez

Comment

Absurd.
                    No, joe, it’s about doing the right thing.

I would have figured a Christian would have understood that concept.
                    Code:

Comment

Absurd.
                      Your concern is noted and logged. Jesus Jacksonberg knows who in this fight is on the side of the angels and...spoiler alert joe but it aint the religious people.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

what-were-you-wearing

Comment

All the news that is fit to wipe your assss with...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

All the news that is fit to wipe your assss with...
                            2.5 years isn't rushing...problem solved.
                            Last edited by MinnesotaNorthStar; 09-24-2019, 10:23 PM.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Believe me, it sucked for impeachment to take this long to start, but as I said in the beginning, you have ONE shot. And now, that shot is (or should be) accurate. We have him. No outs. Time to go full throttle. The process has started, no holds barred.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"We"?

Comment

Working...
                                X