Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gopher's on TV - Big Ten Network or FSN North?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher's on TV - Big Ten Network or FSN North?

Does anyone have an idea what the split is going to be between the 2 networks? I've seen the ads on the Big Ten Network promoting Big Ten Hockey starting October 10th but their website hasn't released their coverage schedule. Am I wrong to assume that FSN North will still has some rights to televise the Gophers? Does anyone know how long their contract goes to keep them on TV?

Re: Gopher's on TV - Big Ten Network or FSN North?

Originally posted by Mazzok View Post
    Does anyone have an idea what the split is going to be between the 2 networks? I've seen the ads on the Big Ten Network promoting Big Ten Hockey starting October 10th but their website hasn't released their coverage schedule. Am I wrong to assume that FSN North will still has some rights to televise the Gophers? Does anyone know how long their contract goes to keep them on TV?
    Yes, they're still on FSN. It's UND that won't be on TV anymore.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The "Big Ten Hockey Guy" has been answering questions about this type of thing over on GPL.

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/forum/...hp?f=3&t=11917
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
        The "Big Ten Hockey Guy" has been answering questions about this type of thing over on GPL.

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/forum/...hp?f=3&t=11917
        Thanks. I don't really visit that site much. I prefer the highly educated opinions and civil discourse of the USCHO boards...

Comment

Thanks. I don't really visit that site much. I prefer the highly educated opinions and civil discourse of the USCHO boards...
          Then you must not visit USCHO much.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Awesome sarcasm. Top notch.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Awesome sarcasm. Top notch.
              Sadly, I was not with the program.
              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
              X