X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy ****. Deplorable no longer seems strong enough.
    Terrorist has a much more accurate ring to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      She’s just doing her duty. That Mexican illegal killed the white college student so she’s just helping rid Iowa of potential criminals!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Yeah. That’s more appropriate.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          “ A 14-year-old girl is in the hospital after an Iowa woman struck her with her car in a hit-and-run incident resulting in attempted murder charges after the woman behind the wheel said she did it because the teenager is "a Mexican."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...UkSa05lgNigrQM
          GOP hero status assured.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            So to be a terf one has to be a radical feminist?
            To fit the acronym you do.

It is to make fun of the absurdity of being devoted to inclusion and then turn around and be a Republican-level bigotted moron.

ContraPoints has a million funny AF videos about it.
            Last edited by Kepler; 12-21-2019, 02:14 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It is to make fun of the absurdity of being devoted to inclusion and then turn around and be a Republican-level bigotted moron.
              That isnt exactly a new thing though. All sorts of inclusionary groups that exclude certain other members for ridiculous or bigoted reasons. Every group dislikes someone...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

ContraPoints has a million funny AF videos about it.
                Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                That isnt exactly a new thing though. All sorts of inclusionary groups that exclude certain other members for ridiculous or bigoted reasons. Every group dislikes someone...
                And there's one thing I need you cis people to know: it's not up to cis people to determine who's a TERF. Remember, "speak in defense of us, never speak FOR us."
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

This is why TERFs are typically the extreme fringe flavor of RF who believes in all-out replacement of the patriarchy with a 180-degree misandrogynistic matriarchy as a form of revenge.

Comment

Sex trafficking victim kills her abuser, and SHE gets life in jail.

Have a hunch if she was white, she'd get a medal, the key to the city, and a parade.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Sex trafficking victim kills her abuser, and SHE gets life in jail.

Have a hunch if she was white, she'd get a medal, the key to the city, and a parade.
                      So America.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

One more note about Rowling... I went to Twitter on this. That was a bad decision. I plan on watching something funny later to get my mind off it.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          I went to Twitter on this. That was a bad decision.
                          Twitter is like meth - I should've never tried it.

Comment

And there's one thing I need you cis people to know: it's not up to cis people to determine who's a TERF. Remember, "speak in defense of us, never speak FOR us."
                            Well, yeah. But if it doesn’t fit the explicit definition... she might be TE, but I think she’s missing the last two letters, And it’s not like you have some sort of exclusive right to determine who a radical feminist is.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Who you calling you people?

Comment

Ya know you can make your point without attacking someone who A) agrees with you and B) will die on a hill defending your rights.

Dont act like the people you are fighting against. We arent your enemy.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 12-21-2019, 07:29 PM.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X