Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Bengals lost again. I want them to have 0-16 too.

And the Dolphins have won 2 in a row? What is this sorcery?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Zim sells out to stop Zeke, succeeds. Can't stop the passing game whatsoever as a result. Therefore I'm still confused as to why Dallas tried to run the go-ahead TD in at the end.

Whatever I'll take it. Thanks, Dallas!
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Zim sells out to stop Zeke, succeeds. Can't stop the passing game whatsoever as a result. Therefore I'm still confused as to why Dallas tried to run the go-ahead TD in at the end.

Whatever I'll take it. Thanks, Dallas!
        I bet Kirk was a spy for DAL and feeding them plays. Because Kirk sucks, or something.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And that’s it for the undefeateds.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Somewhere, the 72 Dolphins can FOAD. I hate that tradition.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Somewhere, the 72 Dolphins can FOAD. I hate that tradition.
              Supposedly it’s an urban legend. But if it is real, why is it dumb? They’re the only team in 100 years to do it.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Supposedly it’s an urban legend. But if it is real, why is it dumb? They’re the only team in 100 years to do it.
                Exactly. That team did it. Everybody who is burnt about it can choke on their bile.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  I'd say the Patriots could lay claim with an asterisk, as they also went undefeated in the regular season, AND played more games in doing so.

If I were the Dolphins, I'd welcome another team to that exclusive club, and congratulate them. Not celebrate other teams' failure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    I'd say the Patriots could lay claim with an asterisk, as they also went undefeated in the regular season, AND played more games in doing so.

If I were the Dolphins, I'd welcome another team to that exclusive club, and congratulate them. Not celebrate other teams' failure.
                    A couple of things about that, though.

First, if another team did it today, that team, certainly its fans, and probably most journalists would declare them better simply because today's schedule is longer.

I like that old Dolphins team celebrating it each year, if in fact they do it. It was a great achievement, so I have no problem with them being proud of it.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      A couple of things about that, though.

First, if another team did it today, that team, certainly its fans, and probably most journalists would declare them better simply because today's schedule is longer.

I like that old Dolphins team celebrating it each year, if in fact they do it. It was a great achievement, so I have no problem with them being proud of it.
                      It's also tougher to do it today because of salary cap rules, and how the NFL does more to force parity in teams' schedules. In 1972, that sort of sophistication in the operations/scheduling of the league didn't exist.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Kyle Shanahan still cannot run down clock when the situation requires him to.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Kyle Shanahan still cannot run down clock when the situation requires him to.
                          Winding down a grand of total of 25 seconds in three plays.

If the Seahawks didn’t have Wilson they’d be worse than the Dolphins or Jets.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Remember that Rube is somehow a *cough* Bills fan.

Comment

*dons Tyvek suit and N95 respirator*

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                *dons Tyvek suit and N95 respirator*

Smells like a lawsuit settlement...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X