Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dump tweeted he wants to know what side the whistleblower is on.
    Then said he’ll get Nobel peace if it’s awarded fairly.

So it’s early Monday afternoon.
    Side?

Yes, he said the only thing he agreed with Obama on was he couldn't figure out why Obama got the peace prize.

Meanwhile the House does NOTHING.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The American side.

Whose side are you on, Dimwit Donnie?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

These clowns can DIAF

JUST IN: The Trump administration is asking world leaders at the United Nations strike reproductive health language from official documents about global health, saying: "We do not support references to... sexual and reproductive health and rights in U.N. documents, because they can undermine the critical role of the family and promote practices, like abortion."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          These clowns can DIAF

JUST IN: The Trump administration is asking world leaders at the United Nations strike reproductive health language from official documents about global health, saying: "We do not support references to... sexual and reproductive health and rights in U.N. documents, because they can undermine the critical role of the family and promote practices, like abortion."
          Lol. Chicken Little couldn't make that up.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We're only days -- weeks at most -- from democrats in the House undertaking a serious look at impeachment. Right? Jesus what I would give for them to have half the balls the republicans had 20 years ago when a democrat occupied the White House. Did they hesitate, knowing there was no way there were enough votes in the Senate to convict? No way. And this time around, an impeachment is the ethical way to go, based on the original intent of why the House should take up impeachment proceedings. Yes, it is a political maneuver, but it would be based on trump's actual harming of our democracy and our democratic institutions, not because some intern slobbered on his knob.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              We're only days -- weeks at most -- from democrats in the House undertaking a serious look at impeachment. Right? Jesus what I would give for them to have half the balls the republicans had 20 years ago when a democrat occupied the White House. Did they hesitate, knowing there was no way there were enough votes in the Senate to convict? No way. And this time around, an impeachment is the ethical way to go, based on the original intent of why the House should take up impeachment proceedings. Yes, it is a political maneuver, but it would be based on trump's actual harming of our democracy and our democratic institutions, not because some intern slobbered on his knob.
              Chicken Little thought it would have happened by now.

Comment

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 09-23-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Chicken Little thought it would have happened by now.
                  So easy to move into your head...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Give him credit, he isn't fantasizing on Twitter about f-cking her, yet.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Dude.....I hate the man, but JeffC........
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          wait until she gets some titties
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Everyone and their mother is coming out for Impeachment now it seems. This Ukraine business might have just woken the Democrats up. Rumors even Nancy is gonna fully endorse it publicly as she is meeting with some of the chairs I believe tomorrow.

Yes I know Scooby he wont be punished for it...but whereas before it seemed the Dems only half cared about this now almost everyone seems to. Now they just need to take Ted Lieu's advice.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Everyone and their mother is coming out for Impeachment now it seems. This Ukraine business might have just woken the Democrats up. Rumors even Nancy is gonna fully endorse it publicly as she is meeting with some of the chairs I believe tomorrow.

Yes I know Scooby he wont be punished for it...but whereas before it seemed the Dems only half cared about this now almost everyone seems to. Now they just need to take Ted Lieu's advice.
                                "Bribing a foreign country to dig up dirt on my 2020 opponent for $400 million" might be understandable to Joe Public if the Democrats would actually message that instead of whatever the hell they said about Russia.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X