X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Even Will Hurd doesn't see the light. Amy, still think you can work with these guys?
    Wait wait wait. Everything I read and listened to said Hurd was leaning towards voting FOR impeachment.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

No he made it clear today he is not. Nothing to indicate impeachment.

He’s the same rotten core as the rest

Comment

Huh. I guess I misheard on the drive home.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

They're just dumb. I mean, at the end of the day, from their voters to their Members, they're just dumb.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Wait wait wait. Everything I read and listened to said Hurd was leaning towards voting FOR impeachment.
              He concern trolled. He started out by talking about the idiocy of what Trump and his lackeys did...then pivoted halfway through and suckled at the Trump teet. He out Susan Collinsed Susan Collins.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                He concern trolled. He started out by talking about the idiocy of what Trump and his lackeys did...then pivoted halfway through and suckled at the Trump teet. He out Susan Collinsed Susan Collins.
                I have confidence Susan Collins will accept the challenge and act even more concerned than she did before the Kavanaugh vote before she chooses to acquit.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  This isn't new. It goes back to the Inquisition. "If you believe you are right you have the moral obligation to impose your will on others."
                  Thank God only one of our political parties feels this way
                  "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                  Groucho Marx
                  "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                  Ron White
                  "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                  Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                    Thank God only one of our political parties feels this way
                    Yeah, I get sick of pro-abortion politicians passing laws that every woman needs to get an abortion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Yeah, I get sick of pro-abortion politicians passing laws that every woman needs to get an abortion.
                      You’d think the mandatory gay marriages would mean less abortions

Comment

I have confidence Susan Collins will accept the challenge and act even more concerned than she did before the Kavanaugh vote before she chooses to acquit.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Forcing everyone to smoke pot will make them too lethargic to screw anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Isn’t it funny though? Advocating that people should have the same rights is the same as imposing your will, according to conservatives. They want to ban people from being able to exist, but “both sides do it”

Comment

Isn’t it funny though? Advocating that people should have the same rights is the same as imposing your will, according to conservatives. They want to ban people from being able to exist, but “both sides do it”
                              They also want to force people to exist via their anti-abortion stance, yet will then hypocritically tell you to eff off you're on your own once you're born.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                And making everybody have mandatory gender confirmation surgery means they won't be able to screw and won't have enough money for pot.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X