BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

Draft evaluator TPE Hockey, which ranks Trevor Zegras at #5, projects three BU recruits for early in the second round: Alex Vlasic (32), Domenick Fensore (35) and Robert Mastrosimone (38).
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Draft evaluator TPE Hockey, which ranks Trevor Zegras at #5, projects three BU recruits for early in the second round: Alex Vlasic (32), Domenick Fensore (35) and Robert Mastrosimone (38).
      Honestly I think next season is a bridge/rebuild year. 2020 is game on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
        Honestly I think next season is a bridge/rebuild year. 2020 is game on.
        So tough to read now that one-and-done is becoming a norm for these high-end USNDTP forwards. Zegras is ranked a lot higher than Farabee was, what are the odds we actually see him in 20-21? Good news is it is a lot less likely for the d-men.
        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

The Neutral Zone site is listing Jay O'Bien as heading to BU in 2020. The former Friar will play for Penticton (BCHL) next season.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            The Neutral Zone site is listing Jay O'Brien as heading to BU in 2020. The former Friar will play for Penticton (BCHL) next season.
            O'Brien will join 2020 recruit Cade Webber with Penticton this season.

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
              O'Brien will join 2020 recruit Cade Webber with Penticton this season.

O'Brien was far from big at PC as he played small, was weak on the puck, and didn't see the ice well with five points in 25 games while being on the PP2 unit. No coincidence PC made the Frozen Four without him in the lineup.
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                O'Brien was far from big at PC as he played small, was weak on the puck, and didn't see the ice well with five points in 25 games while being on the PP2 unit. No coincidence PC made the Frozen Four without him in the lineup.
                It is a little surprising that NZ still has him as a 4.75 out of 5. Maybe they don't update those things? Or maybe they really feel that he will still be able to achieve good things, he was just too young to come straight in to NCAA. Either way, I'll take it.
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

And the goalie (grad transfer) for next year is ...

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                    And the goalie (grad transfer) for next year is ...
                    Yale goalie
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                      It is a little surprising that NZ still has him as a 4.75 out of 5. Maybe they don't update those things? Or maybe they really feel that he will still be able to achieve good things, he was just too young to come straight in to NCAA. Either way, I'll take it.
                      1st round pick, who struggles in his first year, then is willing to effectively take a year off, to then go play at a comparable program?

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                        1st round pick, who struggles in his first year, then is willing to effectively take a year off, to then go play at a comparable program?
                        very young and had concussion which kept him out most of year
                        Needs to get stronger- good plan which can change if game takes big leap forward this year

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          Yale goalie
                          I thought the Yale goalie had decided to go elsewhere. Is there anything definitive on this? As I've been saying, I think this is our #1 Achilles heel for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            Yale goalie
                            Sorry for being so thick, but does Yale goalie have a name?

Comment

• Originally posted by islander98 View Post
                              Sorry for being so thick, but does Yale goalie have a name?
                              Yaley McYaleface

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                                Yaley McYaleface
                                Actually, it's Sam Tucker........

Comment

Working...
                                X