Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: ND, UMD, OSU, MI

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    If there are any people who are jealous by getting beat by a D2 school then they are not hockey fans. I actually would have rather lost to Duluth than rudy. Technically I'd rather not lose but losing to Duluth probably would have been better than losing to rudy.
    Well, since Walmart is the only school that has lost to BOTH Minnesota Duluth and Notre Dame in a Frozen Four I guess you are qualified to speak on that topic. There is a first time for everything. I'd also suggest a better dig at Notre Dame than "rudy." Real Notre Dame men and women hate rudy, both the movie and the guy. We rag on him too. Make a note of that and get a little more creative. Maybe in between shifts at Burger King.

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    Or if you were implying ohio state (because technically rudy isn't a Power 5 school) that's understandable as there are not any hockey fans there. I bet the average ohio state fan didn't even know that ohio state was in the Frozen Four or that they even had a hockey team.
    Maybe, maybe not. But what the average Ohio State fan DOES know is in the sport they truly care about they own your punk *** and have for a long time now. What is it up to, 15 of the 17 games played in this century? They have as many national championship this century as Michigan has wins in the series. Of course you guys do have that one-half football title in the last 70 years, so there's that.

Comment

I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.
        Perfect. That will be added to my sig. line now.
        Originally posted by alfablue
        Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
        Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio

Comment

How dare you put something so derogatory in your signature line. Why I think I might have to complain to the forum. I find that deeply offensive.
          Jeesus, get over yourself UMICH. I think it is telling that you seem to be the only UM-centric poster on here that has a bad reputation and how often even your fellow Michigan posters try to chase you out of your own threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            How dare you put something so derogatory in your signature line. Why I think I might have to complain to the forum. I find that deeply offensive.
            Jeesus, get over yourself UMICH. I think it is telling that you seem to be the only UM-centric poster on here that has a bad reputation and how often even your fellow Michigan posters try to chase you out of your own threads.
            Good thing that you used the sarcastic emoji....

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              You've already lost to UMD in a title game so that would have just been boring.
              Ya know, I'm starting to regret giving you a capital D for Duluth...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                Well, since Walmart is the only school that has lost to BOTH Minnesota Duluth and Notre Dame in a Frozen Four I guess you are qualified to speak on that topic. There is a first time for everything. I'd also suggest a better dig at Notre Dame than "rudy." Real Notre Dame men and women hate rudy, both the movie and the guy. We rag on him too. Make a note of that and get a little more creative. Maybe in between shifts at Burger King.

Maybe, maybe not. But what the average Ohio State fan DOES know is in the sport they truly care about they own your punk *** and have for a long time now. What is it up to, 15 of the 17 games played in this century? They have as many national championship this century as Michigan has wins in the series. Of course you guys do have that one-half football title in the last 70 years, so there's that.
                Idiotic notre dame fans. Walmart refers to people who are obsessive fans of the University of Michigan but didn't go to school there. Their only association to the school is from the Michigan shirt that they purchased at their local Walmart. Try and keep up. Oh yea our Rudy (Shawn Hunwick) is better than your rudy (Rudy Ruettiger).

ohio state fans are Big Lots buckeye and only care about things that really do not matter in the grand scheme of things. What's the matter rudy, need someone else to beat us?

Comment

Working...
                X