Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Seattle now 29-5-1 on MNF.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Seattle now 29-5-1 on MNF.
      And Cousins is 0-8. And that's why you give him 90 million guaranteed.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        And Cousins is 0-8. And that's why you give him 90 million guaranteed.
        I know I also brought up that he is 0-8, but I don't actually think he's at fault for this loss. Because that would make me bananas.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Packers will win the NFC North if they go 12-4 now...even if that loss is to the Vikings.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I know I also brought up that he is 0-8, but I don't actually think he's at fault for this loss. Because that would make me bananas.
            Doesn't matter. If Wilson gets sucked off all night because of his MNF record then Cousins deserves what he gets for all the losses. Cause Russel is just as responsible for all the wins as Cousins is all the losses.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Ding ding ding.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Packers will win the NFC North if they go 12-4 now...even if that loss is to the Vikings.
                They could very well both go 12-4, and play each other in the Wild Card round.

Crazy that they are likely the 4th/5th best teams in the conference.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Hey look, I was right...the packers aren't #1 anymore now that they haven't played more games than 80% of the league...imagine that...per game is a better way to judge things once bye weeks kick in...who would have thought.
                  https://www.nflpenalties.com/
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Hey look, I was right...the packers aren't #1 anymore now that they haven't played more games than 80% of the league...imagine that...per game is a better way to judge things once bye weeks kick in...who would have thought.
                    https://www.nflpenalties.com/
                    They are still one of the top beneficiaries from the refs, regardless of how you want to look at it (per game, per play, etc.). Also noticeable is penalties resulting in automatic first downs...shockingly the Packers have been called for the fewest such penalties and penalty yards. So yeah, Green Bay has benefitted quite a bit from favorable officiating this year, including the most crucial penalties.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      They are still one of the top beneficiaries from the refs, regardless of how you want to look at it (per game, per play, etc.). Also noticeable is penalties resulting in automatic first downs...shockingly the Packers have been called for the fewest such penalties and penalty yards. So yeah, Green Bay has benefitted quite a bit from favorable officiating this year, including the most crucial penalties.
                      On that note, if the contact Badger D-backs were using against the Gopher receivers on Saturday happened in an NFL game, there would have been PI calls all over the place. And I'm pulling for the Badgers in that game.

Comment

The Panthers fired Rivera.

Meanwhile in Dallas, it'll be 2034, and Jason Garrett will still be around with another 8-8 season.

And in Detroit, the Fords will still be in charge while they go through coaches like toilet paper.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Meanwhile in Dallas, it'll be 2034, and Jason Garrett will still be around with another 8-8 season.
                          Word around here is his contract won't be renewed after this season...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            On that note, if the contact Badger D-backs were using against the Gopher receivers on Saturday happened in an NFL game, there would have been PI calls all over the place. And I'm pulling for the Badgers in that game.
                            It was criminal. I don't like to complain about them if I can help it but it was fairly noticeable. Might not have made a difference in the end but they should still call it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              It was criminal. I don't like to complain about them if I can help it but it was fairly noticeable. Might not have made a difference in the end but they should still call it right.
                              Had PI been called on some of those longer passes, I think the outcome might have been in play. Maybe that kind of contact is typically not called in college ball, but if so, those D-backs are in for a whole new game if they reach the next level.

Comment

The XFL reveals their uniforms.

They look generic, just like the names.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X