Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Going to the Kansas/BC game tonight. Haven't been over there since the opener in 2011 against Northwestern.
    Based on the crowd shots I saw (though it was in the 4th) you were among dozens!
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

https://abcnews.go.com/US/university...ry?id=65561186

This story is awesome.

The fourth grader's story that inspired the design of an official school T-shirt garnered national attention on Saturday went viral and prompted a positive discussion around anti-bullying.

The unnamed Altamonte Springs, Florida, boy was bullied at lunch for wearing a homemade "U.T." shirt during college colors week. His teacher, Laura Snyder, shared his story on Facebook and word quickly spread to the university.

The university credited its alumni, fans and "honorary Volunteers" who stepped up in response to the young boy's story.

"More than 50,000 shirts featuring the boy's design have been pre-sold by the VolShop," the school said. "All proceeds from the sale of the shirts will go directly to the charity Stomp Out Bullying. The university will cover the cost of the scholarship separately. Orders will begin shipping later this month."

Ross Ellis, founder and CEO of STOMP Out Bullying, told ABC News that while she's happy this will raise awareness of the issue of bullying, she's most happy for the child.

"This little boy is getting his justice, and I'm so thrilled for him," Ellis said. "You just can't pick on a kid and think this is OK. For him to get his justice, is just like winning a peace prize, because no one is going to bully him anymore."

Kid was given a full ride scholarship.
      The whole band is wearing the shirts today at the game. Just ran the story on Gameday. Phenomenal.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        https://abcnews.go.com/US/university...ry?id=65561186

This story is awesome.

The whole band is wearing the shirts today at the game. Just ran the story on Gameday. Phenomenal.
        The most positive story for UT football this year.

I kid, I kid.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          The most positive story for UT football this year.

I kid, I kid.
          Inaccurate. More like 15 years.
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            Inaccurate. More like 15 years.
            That hooker service they ran for the players was pretty positive.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Based on the crowd shots I saw (though it was in the 4th) you were among dozens!
              The Jayhawks opened a can of whup a*s on BC. 600+ combined offensive yards in the first half. KU almost reached 600 for the game. Def the most entertaining football game I've attended.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Fun stats from today's 69-0 Georgetown defeat of Catholic University.

Catholic rushes 23 times for -8 yards.

Georgetown made it to third down only 8 times the entire game, 3 of them in the 4th quarter after they weren't trying anymore.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Citadel upsets Georgia Tech in OT, 27-24.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

21 Maryland knocked off @ Temple.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Isn't this just Maryland regressing to the mean?
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Apparently, the Michigan State student section at football games is now chanting "F You!" And alumni are concerned for the children.

Have fun dealing with that chant, Sparty.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          Not that Illinois is good, but eastern Michigan beat them today. Eastern has sucked bad recently. MAC level bad

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Not that Illinois is good, but eastern Michigan beat them today. Eastern has sucked bad recently. MAC level bad
                            Eastern is a D-I team that buys out their stadium to stay D-I. About what is expected from a Lovee Smith team
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Apparently, the Michigan State student section at football games is now chanting "F You!" And alumni are concerned for the children.

Not really the biggest recent problem for alumni to have with MSU.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

That’s an interesting line to draw.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X