Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prez Bowl VI: Elmira vs Oswego (x2) Oct. 22nd and 23rd

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    WTOP Live coverage from the Campus Center Friday night with the pre-game show starting at 6:30p can be found here:

http://athletics.oswego.edu/sports/2...?tab=livevideo

Usually EC has a single camera streaming home games with a link on their website here:

http://www.elmira.edu/athletics

WNYO radio coverage Friday and Saturday can be found here:

http://www.wnyo.org/
    and of course you could always put Elmira's single camera feed on with WNYO streaming in the background Saturday night.
    WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
      and of course you could always put Elmira's single camera feed on with WNYO streaming in the background Saturday night.
      Something tells me there is no way in hell those feeds will line up
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        Probably not, but it shouldn't be too bad.
        WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by jconnor View Post
          It's not just the "Kids" It goes way back..................................
          It wasn't too many years back that Quebec tried to separate from Canada and become a separate country. It was voted down by a narrow margin.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            It wasn't too many years back that Quebec tried to separate from Canada and become a separate country. It was voted down by a narrow margin.
            They've been trying for many years, goes way back to the early '70s. I can remember "Marshall Law" being put into action due to the BS over it.

Now back to the topic at hand, Elmira's goalies will need a lot of help from the "D"
            Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
            Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
            Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

We have it all the time with the Clarkson video and radio feeds. You have to pause the one ahead until the other catches up.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

What are the chances of the game being sold out?

Comment

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
                  I'd say at Oswego, pretty decent. Depending how the townies are showing up this year and the student section will probably be full because it's the beginning of the year, so you still have the kids who go to be seen and not watch the game. Maybe 60-40 it being sold out.

Comment

check the ticked link on the hockey homepage, they list what the tik situation is like, from good,limited to sold out........

Comment

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
                      Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                      I'd say at Oswego, pretty decent. Depending how the townies are showing up this year and the student section will probably be full because it's the beginning of the year, so you still have the kids who go to be seen and not watch the game. Maybe 60-40 it being sold out.
                      I obviously am not in the same loop with Oswego program as I used to be but I don't think Friday's game will be sold out (standing room included)

It's possible but I doubt they'll sell out all the standing room more or less just the actual seats.

The only game EVERYONE goes to is Plattsburgh. When it's not Plattsburgh...2200-2500 or so was the crowd size last year.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the only games that have truly sold out at the CC have been Plattsburgh games or Parents weekend games.
                      Last edited by PrezdeJohnson09; 10-21-2010, 12:33 PM.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Exhibition last week was a true sellout....3,000 SRO
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                          Exhibition last week was a true sellout....3,000 SRO
                          Parents weekend game correct?
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

FYI...Just checked the Oz athletics home page and the game will have video feed fri night...ow and the womans game as well...pc ;-))

Comment

Parents weekend game correct?
                              ...my bad
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Anyone up for meeting at Greene's at 5 p.m.?
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X