Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Making a Murderer updates

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    The State Of wisconsin’s Response to Zellner’s brief was due Feb 11.

Surprise!!! They’ve requested an extension. Court should respond this week. And of course the governor and AG are abject cowards.

https://youtu.be/4V0TYIO6yv4
    Who is pressuring them to keep this up? The local PDs? What do they care if some sheriff in BFE Wisco burns?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Who is pressuring them to keep this up? The local PDs? What do they care if some sheriff in BFE Wisco burns?
      That’s the big question. Are they afraid of the civil suit that could follow? I just don’t understand with the evidence available today how Evers and Kaul can continue to ignore the issue.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

That’s the big question. Are they afraid of the civil suit that could follow? I just don’t understand with the evidence available today how Evers and Kaul can continue to ignore the issue.
        Have they reached the point where the entire state apparatus is compromised from prior cover ups so they have to just keep bluffing it out until everyone with standing dies?
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Have they reached the point where the entire state apparatus is compromised from prior cover ups so they have to just keep bluffing it out until everyone with standing dies?
          It would seem that’s the case. Particularly when a it appears a DOJ agent mishandled evidence and lied on the stand and on top of that someone at DOJ went to Avery’s property posing as an employee of Auto Trader Magazine about 4-5 months prior to the murder. Bones were found a( on county grounds) and withheld from defense counsel then years later proved to the Halbach’s as Theresa’s but they didn’t notify defense counsel etc.

I need to re-read some of thie evidence. I’ve forgotten quite a bit already
          Last edited by solovsfett; 02-04-2020, 03:26 PM.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Delay, err, extension granted. The State now has until March 27 to respond to Zellner’s brief.

I sure hope they haven’t “lost” or “destroyed” the RAV4 cause Zellner will be seeking tests.

Comment

State’s response to Zellner delayed a 3rd time now to May 8.

Comment

The State finally responded: https://t.co/adxc2vpyAX?amp=1

Their brief is almost childish. All that extra time they took and they said nothing in the end.

Comment

Zellner posted today that a concerned citizen has offered a $100,000.00 reward for information as to the real killer/killers.

As much as that may sound desperate (her brief is due on 10/10) it seems she’s much smarter than a surface level interpretation.

I.e. I think she’s been told by multiple parties that person or persons x and y have information and they’re dirt poor and 100k goes a long way in manitowoc.

Watch Ryan Hillegas’ roommate call in and rat that bastard out.
                  They have a billboard by Lambeau Field. I have called the number to tell them the killer is jail. Its a joke Avery is gulity as sin. I love how people outside Wisconsin, seem to know everything.
                  UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
                    They have a billboard by Lambeau Field. I have called the number to tell them the killer is jail. Its a joke Avery is gulity as sin. I love how people outside Wisconsin, seem to know everything.
                    I’m in Wisconsin. In Milwaukee.

If Avery was innocent Ken kratz wouldn’t be squirming all over the place when abc asked where are the fingerprints? And sweaty responds “well we weren’tooking For fingerprints we were looking for dna” ...yeah, sweat dna, bua ha ha ha ha ha ha🤣

Zellner’s response is due June 10. Hopefully the COA does the right thing.

Comment

Then why does it say Chicago in your Location?
                      UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
                        Then why does it say Chicago in your Location?
                        Lived in wicker park in 08, 09 and 10. Too lazy to edit my profile!

Here’s the abc segment where kratz squirms when asked abkut fingerprints

https://t.co/mAkChTEjvu?amp=1

Comment

I dunno. Much as Philadelphia is the spiritual capital of New Jersey, I get the impression that Chicago might be the spiritual capital of Wisconsin. All the parts of Wisconsin that are frozen and rural are really Minnesota but got lost on a drunken ice fishing weekend. So the other way of looking at Wisconsin is its spiritual capital is... Minneapolis.

Out of State Spiritual Capitals:

New Jersey: Philadelphia
                          New Hampshire: Boston
                          Kentucky: Cincinnati
                          Last edited by Kepler; 06-05-2020, 12:16 AM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

I dunno. Much as Philadelphia is the spiritual capital of New Jersey, I get the impression that Chicago might be the spiritual capital of Wisconsin. All the parts of Wisconsin that are frozen and rural are really Minnesota but got lost on a drunken ice fishing weekend. So the other way of looking at Wisconsin is its spiritual capital is... Minneapolis.

Out of State Spiritual Capitals:

New Jersey: Philadelphia
                            New Hampshire: Boston
                            Kentucky: Cincinnati
                            Agreed😀

Comment

• Kathleen Zellner filed her response to the state: https://kathleen-zellner.squarespace...eply-Brief.pdf

and she destroyed them. NOw will the COA circle the wagons or are they honest?

Comment

• Here we are, 4-12-21 and the COA has yet to respond to Kathleen Zellner’s brief.

meanwhile, Kratz disappears from twitter, moves to Cali. Fallon, Colbert, Lenk, Hillegas, all have retired, moved away or otherwise have gone offline.

last night Kathleen Zellner tweeted about the case for the 1st time in a while and stated today, April 12, we would find out who planted the rav4.

if she has the unedited flyover video or even better has a confession it’s huge news either way.

so...who planted the rav4 on Avery’s property?

Colburn? Hillegas? Bobby Dassey? Other LE?

Comment

Working...
                                X