Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Continue.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Originally posted by BassAle
    Open carry nuts that like to dress up like GI Joe always come out of the woodwork after a mass shooting
    Open carry nuts are far more troubling than concealed carry. In fact if a constitutional route could be found, I'd ban open carry before I'd ban concealed carry. I have never yet seen a moron out there "exercising" his 2nd Amendment rights by walking around with a rifle or a pistol visibly strapped to his leg that wasn't a total ******. Bullies looking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Open carry nuts are far more troubling than concealed carry. In fact if a constitutional route could be found, I'd ban open carry before I'd ban concealed carry. I have never yet seen a moron out there "exercising" his 2nd Amendment rights by walking around with a rifle or a pistol visibly strapped to his leg that wasn't a total ******. Bullies looking for trouble.
      I would have to agree with this assessment. It's dcik swinging when one open-carries.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        I would have to agree with this assessment. It's dcik swinging when one open-carries.
        It's basically over compensating for having a small penis.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Rube - I couldn't tell you how many times I've been in Minneapolis over the years and in probably just about every area you can think of. That's 40 years worth of visits. I've heard gunshots once and it was easy to tell it was fairly far off. I only knew it wasn't a car backfiring because of the news the next day. Needless to say it wasn't a pleasant moment even if it didn't make me duck and cover or blubber. But if you think that's normal or something to shrug off I think you've listened to too much rap or watched too many Tanantino movies.

Comment

I'm still startled by the sound of gunfire in a populated area even though I've heard it at least 100 times. Sangfroid is for people with bad hearing or no imagination.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Yep, I would immediately red flag any civilian who open carries. It's an irresponsible troll move by deranged ammosexuals to "own the libs".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Yep, I would immediately red flag any civilian who open carries.
                Unfortunately the single best indicator of being a danger of domestic terrorism now is being a male Republican. They should probably all be on the Watch List.

Anybody who can sit by while this stuff happens is at risk of violence and delusion.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Video games are a very powerful indicator of what we'll become. For example, I am a yellow blob with a big mouth who lives in the dark, consumes only pills and the occasional fruit, and is scared of ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Video games are a very powerful indicator of what we'll become. For example, I am a yellow blob with a big mouth who lives in the dark, consumes only pills and the occasional fruit, and is scared of ghosts.
                    I thought you were a fighter in a brutal tournament, and you could murder your opponents in a special way.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Rube - I couldn't tell you how many times I've been in Minneapolis over the years and in probably just about every area you can think of. That's 40 years worth of visits. I've heard gunshots once and it was easy to tell it was fairly far off. I only knew it wasn't a car backfiring because of the news the next day. Needless to say it wasn't a pleasant moment even if it didn't make me duck and cover or blubber. But if you think that's normal or something to shrug off I think you've listened to too much rap or watched too many Tanantino movies.
                      This particular incident was at the old Bootlegger's, near the club that was shut down soon after, because someone got shot in the head on an 18+ night (don't recall the club). We definitely shrugged it off, because it was close enough to hear, but not close enough to start running. There was a different incident where MNS and I were out for a smoke on Block E, and two men were arguing, one right next to us, the other about 10 feet away, and the guy next to us yelled, "I don't fight motha f*a, I blast!" MNS and I calmy said, "Yeah, we should go inside."

No joke. We didn't flinch, we didn't get wide-eyed, we just went on our way. We simply accepted what the situation could become, and left.

Edit: it's not "normal" but it's not something to freak out at if one is not in the center of it.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        I thought you were a fighter in a brutal tournament, and you could murder your opponents in a special way.
                        I am lonely student trained to fight with magic, a weapon that is a gun and a sword, and powerful creatures that I can summon who live in my brain and cause memory loss all while being stuck in a bootstrap paradox and trying to impress a rich girl who’s fighting against her dad.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Dude, it was just down the street. It wasn’t just close enough to hear. There were people literally running two blocks down.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Dude, it was just down the street. It wasn’t just close enough to hear. There were people literally running two blocks down.
                            2 blocks down. Not close enough for us to start running. This isn't braggadocio here. We weren't in the middle of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              2 blocks down. Not close enough for us to start running. This isn't braggadocio here. We weren't in the middle of it.
                              Pretty sure bullets can travel a couple blocks pretty easily.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                              X