• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: One Person's Trash...

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    No, no it’s not.
    Gay wedding is offensive, pregnancy by incest is not
    A rat marrying an aardvark is OK, as long as they're different genders dammit!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Yawn. Another $87K.

Today in Stupid Jeopardy Stats, James has heard 212 consecutive clues without buzzing in with an incorrect response. That's more than three full games' worth.
      He missed one today.

Just under 1.94 M now. A good chance he gets to 2 million tomorrow. I wonder if at some point he hits a certain dollar amount and just walks away undefeated.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

**** me. They had him today, until he hit that 2nd *ing DD in Double Jeopardy.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Anyone watch the live Jeffersons/All In The Family bit? No way they could have recaptured the charm of the originals but I heard it was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Anyone watch the live Jeffersons/All In The Family bit? No way they could have recaptured the charm of the originals but I heard it was fun.
            I've read that they did a hell of a job on it.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Woody Harrelson was supposed to be Archie, right? The big "What?" I had was Marisa Tomei as Edith.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Woody Harrelson was supposed to be Archie, right? The big "What?" I had was Marisa Tomei as Edith.
                She played Aunt May, why not Edith lol

I was pretty excited for the Hulu miniseries of Catch 22, and was not disappointed. It wasn't fabulous, but I enjoyed it. The chocolate-covered cotton didn't make it in, and they pretty significantly changed the ending, but what can you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  If Nate goes all in on his DD in Double he wins.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Is everybody watching just rooting for somebody to beat him?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now that GOT is done I finally swung back to my DVR and can finish Gotham. Which for Network TV is as good as it gets. Better than a lot of cable shows too.

Elementary is back for it's 7th and Final Season. Always enjoyed it as well.

Blind Spot will finish it's last three episodes of Season 4 starting tonight. It has been renewed for a 5th and final season so it can hit 100 episodes which is the magic number for syndication.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Only 74k for James today. I say only because it very realistically could have been 150k. He had 22k after the first round and his opponents were terrible, but one of them found both DD in DJ (and got both wrong). Only one opponent was left for FJ and she had less than 2k.

He was in a position to go all-in on the first DD in DJ, which at that point probably would've been around 25k. If he gets that right he's at 50k. Next one he would probably go with 30k or so because he was so far ahead. Then in FJ he could've bet all but 4k.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

4 minutes in. 1st commercial break. He's at $18,600. This could be a $100k+ night.

I think we're done for the evening here.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            All she had to do was riff an older, not quite so bright Mona Lisa Vito from My Cousin Vinnie.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Over $130K. Ho-hum.

He's just over $327,000 off of Jennings' mark. That might happen this week.

God, that was fun...

Comment

That was a tough episode of Chernobyl to watch.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X