Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by ARM View Post
    I realize that you're playing with the trolls, but they did make a couple of AWCHA tourneys as well (and won one!)
    I'm sure their club team winning a championship was very exciting

hehehehehehehehehe
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

This BC thread gets my vote for USCHO Women's Thread of the Year. Always informative, always entertaining. We got to watch a psychological drama play out in real time as Grant went from extolling the greatest team ever assembled, to watching the losing streak push BC out of the tournament, to the calm acceptance of his flawed team's good-but-not-great chances.

The OSU thread had a brief shot, but couldn't sustain the drama.

Comment

This thread has definitely been a throwback to the old days, I love it

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I'm sure their club team winning a championship was very exciting

hehehehehehehehehe
          Haha T3 - you woke me up. Gentle reminder: The Wildcats hold the all-time advantage, 47-23-6 when playing BC, with 21 straight wins between 1977 and 2002. UNH has a 24-11-3 when facing BC in the Whittemore Center.

1-1-1 on the season isn't gaining you much ground:P
          "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Could you remind the readers when the last time BC won a National Championship in womens hockey.
            BC played a game a few years ago at the Whitt and they were 40-0-0 or close to that. Did they win that game. All in fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
              Gentle reminder: The Wildcats hold the all-time advantage, 47-23-6 when playing BC, with 21 straight wins between 1977 and 2002. UNH has a 24-11-3 when facing BC in the Whittemore Center.

1-1-1 on the season isn't gaining you much ground:P
              DC!!!!!!! I miss you!

Oh, I don't need a reminder... That place gives me PTSD from my student days

Comment

BC faithful, if you don't win Hockey East in the playoffs than you must agree that this team under performed? All the USA Hockey Talent... was it coaching? Overrated players? C'mon what gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Call It View Post
                  BC faithful, if you don't win Hockey East in the playoffs than you must agree that this team under performed?
                  No doubt about it. To this point they already have. Need at a minimum a Frozen Four run to keep this from being a totally lost season.

Comment

Let's goooo https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ea-hockey-east

Comment

I was looking forward to streaming the games with Connecticut but as you point out in your article that is going to come at a pretty steep price. Very disappointing.
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

I also was interested, especially to see game 3 on Sunday . But not at that price.
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Pretty obnoxious. I'm going today but with the snow tomorrow I might not make it to game 2, and I'm really hoping I can find someone with a login if that's the case because $30 for one game is ridiculous.

Comment

Game one recap: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...-uconn-huskies

Really hoping the snow ends ASAP tomorrow morning so I can make it up for game 2. I'm optimistic. See if you can spot your favorite cereal mascot behind the net on BC's last two goals in the gold jersey!

Comment

Congrats to BC on the win.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                See if you can spot your favorite cereal mascot behind the net on BC's last two goals in the gold jersey!
                                The Trix rabbit was at the game? Cool!
                                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X