• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019-20: Seeing Red

Nice pass by Fossier. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Nice time for Drobot first goal.
      Yeh. Was hoping they would show that again.

Comment

Nice time for Drobot first goal.
        Fluky, but youll take it. It seemed to wake them up, at least for a bit. And then Tralmaks gives Maine the late lead. What a reversal.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
          Yeh. Was hoping they would show that again.
          It has highlight on Maine hockey Twitter. He one hopped it. Must have bounced weird as the UNH goalie was moving well past it. About time we got a break.

That backhand pass was filthy.

Comment

It has highlight on Maine hockey Twitter. He one hopped it. Must have bounced weird as the UNH goalie was moving well past it. About time we got a break.

That backhand pass was filthy.
            https://***********/MaineIceHockey/status/1195522899278364672?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              Maine women tie the game at 4 with a PPG in the final minute of regulation, only to win 5-4 in OT over Providence. Exciting finish.
              I wish I could have watched it. Hopefully more students went as a way to pass time before the men’s game. I would hope they’d just let students in and not require the students to leave before going to men’s game.

Comment

I wish I could have watched it. Hopefully more students went as a way to pass time before the men’s game. I would hope they’d just let students in and not require the students to leave before going to men’s game.
                That's pretty much what we did. My friend and I showed up at the start of the third of the womens game, watched until the end, then just hung around in the student entrance area until we were let in to the men's game. I brought some cards to pass the time.

Comment

https://***********/MaineIceHockey/status/1195522899278364672?s=20
                  One of those oh sh***" goals. Will take it, it got em woke up.

Comment

I'm gonna come out and say it: Maine's PK is legit.

Comment

I'm gonna come out and say it: Maine's PK is legit.
                      What a rocket by JSS. Hopefully the sieve chants are scrambling some eggs.

Comment

That's pretty much what we did. My friend and I showed up at the start of the third of the womens game, watched until the end, then just hung around in the student entrance area until we were let in to the men's game. I brought some cards to pass the time.
                        That Vanisova is spectacular. Very good wheels. Great stick skills. That girls team seems more talented than their record indicates.

Comment

Another great game by swayman. Could have been shutout.

Comment

• Nice that Poisson has family in Maine. He’s been great for a rookie. Great on face offs and playing center of ice. Great on power play last few games. Too bad his younger brother didn’t also chose Maine.

https://bangordailynews.com/2019/11/07/sports/umaine-sports/umaine-hockey-rookie-found-new-family-in-bangor-they-got-to-see-him-score-his-first-goal/

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                              Another great game by swayman. Could have been shutout.
                              I guess. .968 S% tonight. This guy has been nothing short of amazing.

I've seen every Maine goalie since Day One- and Maine has had a bunch of great ones- but I don't remember anybody having a start like this one.
                              Last edited by Fishman'81; 11-15-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

If Maine could quit this Jekyll and Hyde act and find some consistency this season could go very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X