No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    ...Games after long layover (UConn having played Ledyard Classic over the holidays), can be a boon or not so much for team with the layover.
    Go NU!
    I'm frankly more concerned with whether or not any/all of Bucheler/Struble/Kislin are still on the IL.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
      I'm frankly more concerned with whether or not any/all of Bucheler/Struble/Kislin are still on the IL.
      All 3 are back in the starting lineup tonight!

Comment

• so far so good.
        although we are sometimes prone to give up 3 goal leads.
        👽
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
          so far so good.
          although we are sometimes prone to give up 3 goal leads.
          👽
          somettimes
          GO NU HOCKEY
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

We have our goalie. Quebec native Devon Levi of Carleton Place of the CCHL and Lac St-Louis. Was committed to Vermont until today. Named MVP of the World Junior A championships last month including a 40+ save win over Colangelo/Fontaine and the USA. More to come on the blog.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
              We have our goalie. Quebec native Devon Levi of Carleton Place of the CCHL and Lac St-Louis. Was committed to Vermont until today. Named MVP of the World Junior A championships last month including a 40+ save win over Colangelo/Fontaine and the USA. More to come on the blog.
              Great news!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                nice way to start 2nd half of the season.!..
                & the W tonight @ the XL wasn’t bad either
                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                  If Harris and Madden both stay for another year, we're going to be really really good next year.
                  2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                  2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                    If Harris and Madden both stay for another year, we're going to be really really good next year.
                    Pretty sure Madden will unfortunately leave with the year he's having but Harris should be back for at least 1 more year.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                      Pretty sure Madden will unfortunately leave with the year he's having but Harris should be back for at least 1 more year.
                      I see it as the other way around. Madden IMO would get eaten up and spit out at the pro level, spectacular as his play at the college level might be. Harris's stock went way up based on his play at the WJC, plus his physical development is ahead of Madden's at this point. So I see Harris as the flight risk.

But even if one or both of them leave, the remaining players plus the projected frosh should make for a scarily good team.
                      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                        I see it as the other way around. Madden IMO would get eaten up and spit out at the pro level, spectacular as his play at the college level might be. Harris's stock went way up based on his play at the WJC, plus his physical development is ahead of Madden's at this point. So I see Harris as the flight risk.

But even if one or both of them leave, the remaining players plus the projected frosh should make for a scarily good team.
                        I really hope you're right and prefer this scenario!

Comment

• I feel good about Monday... even though I should not (in advance).

great team W last night!
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Don't look now but Hockey East has 5 teams in the top 12 of the Pairwise. The bottom of HE leaves something to be desired but this year's top half is strong. I don't think there's a great team (although BC has the talent to become one), but all 5 teams staying in the NCAA picture wouldn't shock me.
                            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Recap- http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ga...e-second-half/

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                                agree, Atlantic Hickey or not... they had better be up for things this Monday.
                                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X