X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NCHC: Just be glad its NaCHo League

Originally posted by Map Man View Post
    An 8 team league isn't big enough. It should be a ten team league. If it does contribute to growing the college game what schools are candidates?

A few to realistically consider are

North Dakota St D1 in all sports
    Iowa State. Big time D1
    St. Thomas (St. Paul) D3 but has lots of money
    It's 2 more than a 6 team league.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I think if they expand they should look into Iowa State University, the Univeristy of Iowa's little sister, anything in the Ames, IA area or any school with "Cyclones" as their nickname
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        I think if they expand they should look into Iowa State University, the Univeristy of Iowa's little sister, anything in the Ames, IA area or any school with "Cyclones" as their nickname
        http://www.calpacathletics.com/image...20College).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
          I'm not sure I like this analogy. If you aren't careful they are going to start asking for alimony and child support.
          Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

I'm from Southern California and I hates me Northern California towns, so a school from Oakland on its own doesn't do anythign for me, but sure, if they're the Cyclones come on board. It would make the N in NCHC mean more. Of course since it only offers men's programs for graduate, then the complaints of overage players, Canadian or not, becomes a big recurring theme.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post

I doubt it's the first time. I seem to remember you getting a pretty good chuckle over a white out / circle jerk comment I made over on the troll hole a few seasons ago.
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              Originally posted by duper
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard

Comment

that was quite the announcement this week!
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  that was quite the announcement this week!
                  You really need to learn how to read. I know you're a Michigan St. fan and all, but seriously reading isn't that tough!

The new National Collegiate Hockey Conference expects to make “two pretty big announcements by Wednesday of next week,” commissioner Jim Scherr said on Tuesday.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    You really need to learn how to read. I know you're a Michigan St. fan and all, but seriously reading isn't that tough!
                    You mean there is more ... ?
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      You mean there is more ... ?
                      You catch on quick! Sort of.
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        I know you're a Michigan St. fan and all, but seriously reading isn't that tough!
                        Cos that's why her screen name is "spartanfan" instead of something like um .. "huskyfan".

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                          Cos that's why her screen name is "spartanfan" instead of something like um .. "huskyfan".
                          Thanks for the tip. Just for future reference though not everyone is like you and some people have broader range of teams they cheer for. Some people even attended colleges that aren't related to their screen name!
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Just for future reference though not everyone is like you and some people have broader range of teams they cheer for. Some people even attended colleges that aren't related to their screen name!
                            Unheard of! Surely you jest!

Comment

I was reflecting your concern about other people's ability to read. Which ironically you didn't notice. Making it all the more enjoyable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                                I was reflecting your concern about other people's ability to read. Which ironically you didn't notice. Making it all the more enjoyable for me.
                                Sure you were.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X