This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread

According to Stephen Anderson's Twitter feed, he talked to Ben Storm and he is "definitely pursuing the hockey route".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      According to Stephen Anderson's Twitter feed, he talked to Ben Storm and he is "definitely pursuing the hockey route".
      Finlandia is thrilled to hear that!
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Finlandia is thrilled to hear that!
        word on the street is that he'll likely receive an offer from mtu so....

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
          word on the street is that he'll likely receive an offer from mtu so....
          And he was drafted today by the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the 5th round of the USHL Entry Draft (#62 overall). Meanwhile, Joe Schuldt is still waiting to be drafted...we're at #104 as I type this.

EDIT: Joe was not selected. His brother was taken at #327 by Omaha.
          Last edited by redwing61; 05-22-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
            The GLI is December 28th and 29th, not the 27th and 28th as shown on the MTU schedule.
            As it turns out the error was mine. MTU is correct, all of the posts and articles out there stating that the GLI will be Dec 28and 29th are NOT correct.
            FYI - This was just confirmed by Michigan Tech on Facebook, the dates of the GLI were changed.
            The GLI will now be December 27th and 28th.
            I know I put a lot of less than serious stuff on here from time to time, but this is factual.
            I'm heading off to change my hotel reservations right now. Hopefully not too many other fans already booked hotels or airfare.
            Ryan J
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Interview with Mel. I don't remember Maine being mentioned as a future opponent before. Would be awesome to see them up here.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                Interview with Mel. I don't remember Maine being mentioned as a future opponent before. Would be awesome to see them up here.
                Timmay!

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  Been a long time since Maine was in the house.

Comment

Maine would be great. There aren't many places I'd rather have the opportunity to road-trip to than Alfond.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Maine would be so awesome!!
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                        Did anyone see the Michigan Tech Huskies Athletics facebook post about something comign in July? Does anyone think it's hockey related? I see they posted that it's not related to a video scoreboard.
                        I promise you'll be underwhelmed.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Webcam is up, but there is no archive yet, so all you can see is the dark building. Looks like they might have uninstalled the seats while work is underway.

http://www.mtu.edu/webcams/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Webcam is up, but there is no archive yet, so all you can see is the dark building. Looks like they might have uninstalled the seats while work is underway.

http://www.mtu.edu/webcams/
                            I don't know why they'd have to remove the seats for this work, seems like removing all the seats would be a PITA, but hey, they know better than I do, lol.
                            2005-2006: 7-25-6
                            2006-2007: 18-17-5
                            2007-2008: 14-20-5
                            2008-2009: 6-25-7
                            2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                              I don't know why they'd have to remove the seats for this work, seems like removing all the seats would be a PITA, but hey, they know better than I do, lol.
                              Difficulty in cleaning the dust off later? Plastic curtains or not.

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                                To me it doesn't look like they removed seats, it just looks odd with the boards gone.
                                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Working...
                                X