X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Except this...

*****http://taxdollars.ocregister.com/files/2011/02/marijuana-leaf.jpg******
    That looks familiar
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

I hear Jan Brady U has the banner for beating UNO up already and is now working on hanging the "we might get to play the Gophers in the Final Five" banner.

Good luck Jan
      Very clever sandyvagina. Such a witty burn..... Who the **** is "Jan" anyway? Must be some 1970s ****?

Comment

I hear Jan Brady U has the banner for beating UNO up already and is now working on hanging the "we might get to play the Gophers in the Final Five" banner.

Good luck Jan
        Yes I heard it will look very much like the banner Holy Cross hung when they beat the Gophers in the NCAAs, and various other old sick burn banners.

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
          Yes I heard it will look very much like the banner Holy Cross hung when they beat the Gophers in the NCAAs, and various other old sick burn banners.
          I was just surprised UND didn't hang a banner when HC beat the Gophers.
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
            Yep. Many similarities between JBSU and Holy Cross. Both have just a couple of upsets in the distant past to hang their hats on (or hang banners for). Does Holy Cross have a second NCAA win though?

Comment

My question for Gopher fans will they need some directions from other fan bases on finding the X? They haven't played their since 2009 despite hosting a regional and a Frozen Four.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                My question for Gopher fans will they need some directions from other fan bases on finding the X? They haven't played their since 2009 despite hosting a regional and a Frozen Four.
                OMG, that is hilarious. Did you come up with that just now?!

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  I was just surprised UND didn't hang a banner when HC beat the Gophers.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Touche

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                      Answer the question!
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Answer the question!
                        Why do you care? You'll be drunk off your arse and won't be able to help them anyways.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Why do you care? You'll be drunk off your arse and won't be able to help them anyways.
                          I beg to differ, my directional skills are well above average despite what state I am in.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

I beg to differ, my directional skills are well above average despite what state I am in.
                            So if you make it to Iowa by mistake, you'll be able to find your way back?

To answer your question: I will be ok once I figure out what this "X" thing is that you speak of. If I can figure that out, I will try to attend some games this weekend.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post

Good luck Jan
                              Two banners and a retired number doesn't seem at all excessive to me. It's not like we're Quinnipiac or Mankato.
                              SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                              UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                              Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                              Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                              UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                              UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Michigan Tech is 4-5-3 against the field**, having beaten every team in the Final Five once, except NoDak. They know what it will take to get it done, and are lean and mean and fit, having set aside every dead weight distraction such as girls, classes, and even, in certain cases, their appendices. It's time to lay it on the line and win the tournament.

"For the Lord of our Dreams and the King of All Mists speaks through me unto you... and delivers us these laws (so sayeth the Lord of the Locusts)... For far too long the flat-landers* have been allowed to retain their corrupt control on all that belongs to us by divine right! From this day forth -- we shall take what is OURS!"
                                -The Hooded One

I really wish I could be there to see it in person.

*and the Denver Pioneers, as well

** mediocre, yes, but not bad.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X