Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

Matt Rennell

For those of you expecting to watch the Norwich/Castleton game tonight, don't hold your breath. They are streaming the NEC vs. Manhattanville womens game right now and midway through 3rd we got the same Infinite Loop error from last night, and it has been down ever since.
    Today, 12:34 PM
    The problems persist. Prezd emailed me this AM saying he had thankfully checked with NSN and there was to be no HD today. But as I was watching the NU/CSC women's game and the system crapped out at about 15 minutes into the first period with the following message.

Table './joomla_a/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('dfd37s4f3lc1qi15h98ipjn616', 0, 1330808026)

Now I am not even getting the always faithful WDEV radio signal and the smooth voice of George Commo. Worried that George may be talking but no one is able to even listen. .....
    Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
    Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Just got an email from PrezdJohnson that they are aware of the NU/CSC woman's broadcast problem and are working on it. I am getting "nada" from WDEV. Does anyone have any idea of what the women's game score is? Thanks.
      Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rook NU'66 View Post
        The problems persist. Prezd emailed me this AM saying he had thankfully checked with NSN and there was to be no HD today. But as I was watching the NU/CSC women's game and the system crapped out at about 15 minutes into the first period with the following message.

Table './joomla_a/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('dfd37s4f3lc1qi15h98ipjn616', 0, 1330808026)

Now I am not even getting the always faithful WDEV radio signal and the smooth voice of George Commo. Worried that George may be talking but no one is able to even listen. .....
        WDEV and NSN working fine here in Essex Junction, Vt...

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
          Adrian 2, Lawrence 1 ending into 3rd period.
          It's a final..
          SNC Men:
          Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
          NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
          SNC Women:
          O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
            It's a final..
            End of 2nd Norwich 4-1

Comment

Looks like livestats died from Wentworth. Anyone have anything?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Injured player being tended to. 11:31 left in OT.
                Bill Gorman
                Associate Director of Athletics/
                Sports Information Director
                Wentworth Institute of Technology

It is what it is.

Comment

injured player has stopped the game.

Comment

Originally posted by WIT SID View Post
                    Injured player being tended to. 11:31 left in OT.
                    Hope he's OK.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Wentworth 1 Curry 0 OT

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Rennell View Post
                        For those of you expecting to watch the Norwich/Castleton game tonight, don't hold your breath. They are streaming the NEC vs. Manhattanville womens game right now and midway through 3rd we got the same Infinite Loop error from last night, and it has been down ever since.
                        Go to www.nsn.net and you can access through an alternate universe. I just watched third period of the NU Women vs. Castleton with no problems at at all the usual link bombed
                        Last edited by NUProf; 03-03-2012, 04:04 PM.
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Middlebury buried Bowdoin 6-3 which puts them in the final? And I thought that some Panthers fans were ready to drag Beaney from the Bastille in chains and hang him from the nearest tree. All that remains now, is whether they can actually beat Amherst—which they haven’t done so far but who knows. My head says Amherst but I am sentimental and competitive when it comes to MC--so lets see them take the NESCAC title one more time.

NSN problems seem to be fixed now, as I was able to see... via a new link by accessing regular NSN/Norwich site... the final wrap up and replays of the women’s game.

A much too stressful day with NSN and I am suppose to be on vacation. Thanks PrezdJohnson! Great Job Go Cadets.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Chase View Post
                            Wentworth 1 Curry 0 OT
                            was the penalty shot call legit??
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

How funny...watching hockey called by an Aussie from Amherst! When I heard the voice I thought I was going to be watching the Geelong Cats against the Essendon Bombers!
                              MJBeckman
                              Oswego '93
                              Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                              1991-1993
                              2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                was the penalty shot call legit??
                                Oh wow, checked the box based on this. What a way to punch your ticket/end your season.
                                Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                                A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                                A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                                A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                                Some National Championships:
                                Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                                Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Working...
                                X