Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing much going on this Friday - just two hockey games in Northfield. Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing much going on this Friday - just two hockey games in Northfield. Interested?

4:00 PM starts the fun. Check in on www.nsnsports.net for live video. WDEV will have the call of both games.

Prez will be offering his wonderful insights through purple and gold colored glasses. Hockeyfan77 will be wondering if his team has a snowball's chance.

Live scores will be offered over on the webb page.

Good luck!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Nothing much going on this Friday - just two hockey games in Northfield. Interes

St Olaf doesn't play until tomorrow. There is hockey in the 'berg though
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Re: Nothing much going on this Friday - just two hockey games in Northfield. Interes

Parker Carroll gets the nod in between the pipes tonight for Norwich as the top-seeded Cadets take on Souther Maine.

Puck drop is set for 4 p.m. at Kreitzberg Arena.

Southern Maine counters with Braely Torris.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Norwich
        Southern Maine

On the air from Northfield.

Enjoy the game!
        You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
        http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

Hey Prez or Lee or George or anyone @ the rink.

Can you tell the NSN folks that the video feed is dead?

Thanks!

Never mind -- it's back.... and in HD, too!

But the TV volume is negligible.
          Last edited by joecct; 03-02-2012, 02:56 PM.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Tied up at 1? I get a "Infinite loop detected in JError" on nsnsports.net
            Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

End 1
              USM 1
              NOR 2

Norm - sometimes you just have to close the window and start all over again...
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                Tied up at 1? I get a "Infinite loop detected in JError" on nsnsports.net
                Came back up -

After 1 period of play - Southern Maine 1 - Norwich 2
                Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Norwich should have had a 5 min pen but they gave him a 2 for boarding,its been a 5 minute call all yr long..that said Norwich is fly'in and usm seems like they have their feet in mud, and on top of that they dont seem to be hitting much,will be a long game for them...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Norwich should have had a 5 min pen but they gave him a 2 for boarding,its been a 5 minute call all yr long..that said Norwich is fly'in and usm seems like they have their feet in mud, and on top of that they dont seem to be hitting much,will be a long game for them...
                    I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think the reasoning was he did not add to the momentum once he made contact. If he had pushed the USM player into the end boards, he'd be having a shower about now.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Have completely lost the NSN signal on both computers. Are others having the same problem
                      Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                      Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rook NU'66 View Post
                        Have completely lost the NSN signal on both computers. Are others having the same problem
                        Yeah, it's gone here as well.

r

Comment

End 2

USM 2
                          NOR 3
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yeah, it's gone here as well.
                            Thanks. Thought it was me as I was tuning in 90 miles north of Mexico City and last year the signals were 5X5--loud and clear.
                            Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                            Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rook NU'66 View Post
                              Thanks. Thought it was me as I was tuning in 90 miles north of Mexico City and last year the signals were 5X5--loud and clear.
                              It's back. I had to close my browser and start all over again.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X