tUMD @ SCSU: You want a McNaughton? You gotta go through us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Why would they put on SCSU jerseys before they leave?
    At least our jerseys won't be confiscated this summer
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Re: tUMD @ SCSU: You want a McNaughton? You gotta go through us

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      At least our jerseys won't be confiscated this summer
      Unless Montreal gets sue(sioux?) happy.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        That song sucks balls. Who needs that when we have "Welcome to the Jungle?"

Also, I posted negatively in the comments just for Biddy.
        Excellent. It balances out the comments where the song is "bomb".

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        I feel sorry for Duluth already- coming in with high expectations and leaving as sorry losers.
        It's like SCCC in the NCAA's!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Excellent. It balances out the comments where the song is "bomb".

It's like SCCC in the NCAA's!
          Admit it, you just call us SCCC bc you're ****ed you keep losing jobs to SCSU teachers

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Admit it, you just call us SCCC bc you're ****ed you keep losing jobs to SCSU teachers
            Nope! Almost all graduated teachers in Minnesota are screwed. Unless you move.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Nope! Almost all graduated teachers in Minnesota are screwed. Unless you move.
              That's why a buddy of mine is now teaching math in Raleigh.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Math in N.C.? Gotta feel bad for that guy. Almost as bad as teaching English in Alabama.
                University of Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs
                2007 Alumni
                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1984, 1985, 1993
                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1984, 1985, 2009
                NCAA Appearances: 1983, 1984, 1985, 1993, 2004, 2009, 2011
                Frozen Four Appearances: 1984, 1985, 2004, 2011
                National Champions: 2011

Comment

How do you teach math in Raleigh? Give the kids instructions on how to take their shoes off?

Comment

How do you teach math in Raleigh? Give the kids instructions on how to take their shoes off?
                    So going to JBSU was good training for him?

Comment

Originally posted by jorgie74 View Post
                      Go Huskies!!! I'll take a Huskie over a Bulldog anytime.
                      In a dog fight too.

Consider the potential drama for the last game of the season: If on Friday St. Cloud defeats Dulloot, Tech tops CC, and Denver beats UNO, then St. Cloud would be tied with CC and UNO for sixth place in the WCHA and home ice for the first round playoffs with one game to play.

Under that scenario, Saturday Senior Night could be a wild one at the NHC. Does Motzko start Nate Hardy and leave him in until, or if, UMD scores a goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                        I feel sorry for Duluth already- coming in with high expectations and leaving as sorry losers.
                        Because no one understands shattered expectations like a Stearns County Community College fan.
                        Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                          In a dog fight too.

Consider the potential drama for the last game of the season: If on Friday St. Cloud defeats Dulloot, Tech tops CC, and Denver beats UNO, then St. Cloud would be tied with CC and UNO for sixth place in the WCHA and home ice for the first round playoffs with one game to play.

Under that scenario, Saturday Senior Night could be a wild one at the NHC. Does Motzko start Nate Hardy and leave him in until, or if, UMD scores a goal?
                          So if everything goes perfect there is a chance you wont be total failures this year, congrats
                          UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

In a dog fight too.

I doubt Harding plays even if they lose Friday. There will probably be as many UMD fans at the games as SCSU fans. The locals have given up on this team......
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              So going to JBSU was good training for him?
                              And that Education degree from UMD is doing great for Biddco. He's subbing gym classes.
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Saturday Senior Night could be a wild one at the NHC. Does Motzko start Nate Hardy and leave him in until, or if, UMD scores a goal?
                                Is the other Hermantown alum, current SCSU senior Drew LeBlanc playing this weekend? My kids attend Hermantown.

One current Hawk hockey player has committed to D-1, Jared Thomas to tUMD. Folks should take a look at several other seniors including Kolquist, Brian LeBlanc, and Mattson.
                                tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Working...
                                X