Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: March 2-3 - MacNaughton in the house

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Some Stinkin' BADger got to his glass and put paint thinner in it?
    That would definitely explain it!
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      {laying in the weeds}

and no, not with a rotting deer carcass
      Found a fresh one, you did?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        {laying in the weeds}

and no, not with a rotting deer carcass
        I almost peed myself when I read this.

Comment

I don't think I have been anymore pumped up for a Badger and Gopher game in a long game. Badgers have been playing good as of late, but MINN am this year.

My preditions:
          UW 3 MINN 2
          UW 2 MINN 5

Should be fun this weekend. GO BADGERS
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
          WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
          B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
          Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by Gphrpkhead View Post
            Some sour grapes indeed. These are the types of fans I won't miss when we leave the WCHA. Every fan has a right to feel how they want about opposing schools and their teams, but jeez.....don't try to put your fool reply and the word "entertain" in the same post. Probably time for you to hit the bathroom with the latest copy of Better Homes and Gardens and leave the entertaining to the rest of us who are actual "real" college hockey fans.

"Real Hockey Fans", cornered the market have you? Sorry if I hurt you're little feelings. The tone from your camp was set long ago. In this board, at Mariucci and at the Kohl Center. At the Frozen Four in 06 sat next to a Minny fan for the whole weekend. He was polite and new the game well. I dont get the sense that you are like him. One thing about the past few seasons. A lot of the Minny fans that come to Madtown have not been there. Cannot say that I have missed them. When we go BIG 10 that will change. Dont judge me or my character or knowledge of the game in a few lines. I am willing to call it good for the sake of the game. We can both agree its one of the best there is. Good luck this weekend. I suggest your players touch the cup this time. Things did not work out very well the last time they did'nt.

Comment

Gophers sweeeeeepppp!

Fri 4-2(EN)

Sat 2-0 Shared shutout with Kremer making an appearance on Senior Day

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                You mean neck....and they won't.
                Skate on the throat = Dead Red.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

At the Blue Line luncheon today, Don concluded his comments with "better dead than red." Glad to hear him set the tone!

No Eaves this time, but we didn't miss him as the Hankinson clan was there, minus John who had a business meeting. Great time and great stories told, including the one about Bonnie (mom) refusing to sign the application form for Casey to go to Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                    "Real Hockey Fans", cornered the market have you? Sorry if I hurt you're little feelings. The tone from your camp was set long ago. In this board, at Mariucci and at the Kohl Center. At the Frozen Four in 06 sat next to a Minny fan for the whole weekend. He was polite and new the game well. I dont get the sense that you are like him. One thing about the past few seasons. A lot of the Minny fans that come to Madtown have not been there. Cannot say that I have missed them. When we go BIG 10 that will change. Dont judge me or my character or knowledge of the game in a few lines. I am willing to call it good for the sake of the game. We can both agree its one of the best there is. Good luck this weekend. I suggest your players touch the cup this time. Things did not work out very well the last time they did'nt.
                    Yes. You sure have a lot to learn about tArrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Skate on the throat = Dead Red.
                      Wow, Scoobie. Whoever is writing your prescriptions is on to something.

Comment

“@MazzPuck: TheDon - NLarson & BMarshall play 2nite. Bjugstad "has been knocking on office door" but is day2d. Doubtful 2nite, psble Sat nite.”
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          I wish I was as confident as you folks. With it being a rivalry series anything can happen, and the Badgers have been better as of late. I know they have the ability to stomp them, but I'm not so sure they will.
                          Badgers choke agaisnt the Gophers......in hockey. Always have and always will. It's God's way of making up for Brewster, Monson, Mason, Haskins, Gutekunst, and on and on and on.

Barry Alvarez is the Anitchrist!
                          Last edited by Bertogliat; 03-02-2012, 03:40 PM.
                          I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
                          -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by Bertogliat View Post
                            Badgers choke agaisnt the Gophers......in hockey. Always have and always will.It's God's way of making up for Brewster, Monson, Mason, Haskins, Gutekunst, and on and on and on.

Barry Alvarez is the Anitchrist!
                            I still think back to 1993, were Barry might have won a national championship, except he got beat by Minnesota.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Wi..._football_team
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Yeah, I hated it going out to Pasadena to watch the Badgers win the Rose Bowl. The loss to the Gophers put such a damper on that experience.

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                              I still think back to 1993, were Barry might have won a national championship, except he got beat by Minnesota.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Wi..._football_team

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                                Yeah, I hated it going out to Pasadena to watch the Badgers win the Rose Bowl. The loss to the Gophers put such a damper on that experience.
                                Good grief please let's stop this now before we start bringing up the packers.

Hope for a sweep. Can't set expectations too low over a rival team near the bottom of the standings, right?
                                Last edited by Tiggsy; 03-02-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X