Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Nebraska Omaha, Feb. 24-25: Worst. Drive. EVER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Doesn't Walmart have a sale you need to check out or something?
    Yeah they're cutting back prices on teams that haven't made the NCAAs in 3 years care to guess what the premier color is?
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Re: Minnesota @ Nebraska Omaha, Feb. 24-25: Worst. Drive. EVER.

Our organist sucks with his random white key renditions of songs I might have heard of and his funeral march rendition of jump. Great game played by both teams and I'm excited to see what happens tomorrow nite.
      Unleash the fury!

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        Yeah they're cutting back prices on teams that haven't made the NCAAs in 3 years care to guess what the premier color is?
        BC.

You're welcome.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh and for it being the worst drive ever there sure were alot of Minnesota fans in the building.
          Unleash the fury!

Comment

Originally posted by unomavfan View Post
            Oh and for it being the worst drive ever there sure were alot of Minnesota fans in the building.
            Many of those same ones have driven to Houghton. Multiple times. That, IMO, is the worst drive ever.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              BC.

You're welcome.
              BC isn't a color and they lost to CC in their regional last year, he-haw doney.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

BC isn't a color and they lost to CC in their regional last year, he-haw doney.
                You obsess? I obsess. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  You obsess? I obsess. You're welcome.
                  You're wrong. You're drunk. You're alone. You're welcome.

Comment

Nope, nope, yes, nope.

Troll somewhere else, thank you.

Comment

Says the guy with the blowup doll and tube of KY.

Comment

I was pretty upset after the game for reasons not relevant here. Got in a jawbone contest with some 21 year old Gopher fan. Dumb. All of it unworthy of a good contest. Thanks for your positive comments tonight. Great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                          Says the guy with the blowup doll and tube of KY.
                          Well that's just unoriginal and poorly manufactured.

Comment

Originally posted by MavRick View Post
                            I was pretty upset after the game for reasons not relevant here. Got in a jawbone contest with some 21 year old Gopher fan. Dumb. All of it unworthy of a good contest. Thanks for your positive comments tonight. Great game.
                            I apologize for the Gopher fan. We all have our bad apples. It was a great game, biases aside.

Comment

I've seen far worse. I've been a better ambassador than I was to him. No apology is warranted. It was a great game. Gophers are scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavRick View Post
                                I've seen far worse. I've been a better ambassador than I was to him. No apology is warranted. It was a great game. Gophers are scary.
                                Patterson is an answer to their questions in net and Rau, Bjugstad, or Haula can hurt an opposing team at will. Mike Guentzel could teach the blind to see so that's been huge for UMTC, they haven't won anything yet but you can bet those big wins aren't far away.

Comment

Working...
                                X