Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Nebraska Omaha, Feb. 24-25: Worst. Drive. EVER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Nebraska Omaha, Feb. 24-25: Worst. Drive. EVER.

Dear Gophers,

Please sweep the Mavs.

Thanks in advance,
    Tiger Fans
    #WeNeedAlotOfHelp
    Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by PenaltyBoxBeast View Post
      Dear Gophers,

Please sweep the Mavs.

Thanks in advance,
      Tiger Fans
      #WeNeedAlotOfHelp
      Not done to the Mavs, at home, by anybody in Coach Blais tenure and not since Notre Dame did it 3 years ago this week.

Comment

The last time Tiger fans cheered for us things didn't work out well.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Not even worst drive in the WCHA. Denver to Omaha, I've been to about 30 states and 30 countries on three continents... Please NEVER make me drive from Denver to Omaha again
          That stretch of 80 / 76 is pure hell. No scenery whatsoever and semis, semis, and more semis.

As for the hockey-related side, MN will make its life easier by getting at least 3 points this weekend - that would put them halfway to locking up the top seed even if UMD wins out.

Comment

The drive from Omaha to Oklahoma now that's a boring drive. UNO has a couple of minor injuries. Parking at the CLINK will be crowded with the outdoor show, plan ahead. Try to ignore the organist he sucks.
            UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

You people need to do what I did after the 2007 West Regional: drive back to Minneapolis from Denver overnight. You can't see ANYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                This point is oft overlooked.
                This is like the 3rd week in a row we've seen that clip. Pointed out the Gopher wins in the movie every time. Yet it still comes.
                i think they played something at the arena in St. Cloud too. Weird.

Comment

Best not to SKIP this series. It could be a WILD one. I think if the Gophers DRAW TWO wins this weekend, it would REVERSE the Negative Nancies' opinions about this team. Even better if we could DRAW FOUR WILD points!
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Split.

ROAD TRIP TO OMAHA WITH 6 GOPHER FANS PILED INTO ONE SUBURBAN STARTS FRIDAY MORNING!!!

So excited!!
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                      Not done to the Mavs, at home, by anybody in Coach Blais tenure and not since Notre Dame did it 3 years ago this week.
                      As I believe you pointed out last week, the longer a streak goes, the more likely it is to break.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        Split.

ROAD TRIP TO OMAHA WITH 6 GOPHER FANS PILED INTO ONE SUBURBAN STARTS FRIDAY MORNING!!!

So excited!!
                        Nice! Cheer loudly
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          Nice! Cheer loudly
                          No doubt! Sounds like there will be a decent contingency of Gopher fans making the trip so hopefully we can make some noise when the Gophers score.
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Worst drive ever? It's six freaking hours, seriously? Man, I hope your team has as many sissies as your fans. Try driving across Kansas sometime.
                            If we could extend Blais' contract, that'd be greeeaaatttt

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              As I believe you pointed out last week, the longer a streak goes, the more likely it is to break.
                              Touche'.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                                It is tough to sweep anyone on the road in the WCHA, you are correct that the odds are stacked against the Gophers sweeping this weekend. I would be happy to just win on a Friday night for a change and go into Saturday's game with points in the "bank" and see what happens.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X