No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Brown & Yale (1/20, 1/21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Brown & Yale (1/20, 1/21)

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
    So, "going after" the officials is worthy of a reprimand, but using words to describe their action is a suspension? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will always harm me?

Or do Ed, Ken, Cap, and company make Hagwell blush?

Comment

Game notes from RPI are listed: http://rpiathletics.com/documents/20...es_BRO_YAL.pdf

No mice listed; I would assume that since the home team is responsible for giving the check (at least that's how it worked in the league where I went to K-12 school), we'd have to consult their notes for that information.

Comment

11:30 AM about 4" of snow on the ground in New Haven area already and snow continues to fall thickly and heavily. Those traveling to tonight's game may need extra time and caution. Be safe y'all!
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Game notes from RPI are listed: http://rpiathletics.com/documents/20...es_BRO_YAL.pdf

No mice listed; I would assume that since the home team is responsible for giving the check (at least that's how it worked in the league where I went to K-12 school), we'd have to consult their notes for that information.
          You didn't look that far down in the Game Notes; emore ... Saturday’s officials are Baker and Scott Whittemore (referees) and Glen Cooke and Kenneth Gates (linesmen).
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
          X