NCHC commissioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCHC commissioner

I guess they finally found someone - Jim Scherr.

http://www.gazette.com/sports/brian-...ez-scherr.html
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Re: NCHC commissioner

Sounds like a very good hire. A former athlete who competed in the 1988 Olympics and has management experience running the USOC.

Comment

The Question is does he have the knowledge to hire a good head of officials and so we are not stuck with the s****iest officials in college hockey like the WCHA currently has?

Is there any chance the NCHC uses the USA hockey offcials program to find decents ref's? Seems to me it would be great to have people who are actually evaluated for the job they do and if they don't do a good job, they don't have a job......
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        The Question is does he have the knowledge to hire a good head of officials and so we are not stuck with the s****iest officials in college hockey like the WCHA currently has?

Is there any chance the NCHC uses the USA hockey offcials program to find decents ref's? Seems to me it would be great to have people who are actually evaluated for the job they do and if they don't do a good job, they don't have a job......
        They're really dumb if they don't. Say what you want about USA Hockey but the officials'development program is first-rate.
        "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

It seems like all of college hockey has questionable refs. We will see how they handle that. I am very intrigued on how that will end up.

Seems like a good move for the NCHC and hopefully he can provide some great leadership. Perhaps use the connections he has with USOC to tNational's advantage.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I hope his first hire is Don Adam.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
              I hope his first hire is Don Adam.
              Deal, we get Don Adam. You guys get to keep Todd ***** Anderson and the Shephards.
              Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by PenaltyBoxBeast View Post
                Deal, we get Don Adam. You guys get to keep Todd ***** Anderson and the Shephards.
                Woohoo! WCHA ends up winning the conference shakeup!
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Obviously you have not come east to see the ECAC. They make the WCHA refs seem NHL caliber.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

this is hilarious.

"Scherr doesn’t possess a hockey background"

way to go NaCHos!! St, Clouud, tUMD its not too late - are you sure you want to go?

Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      this is hilarious.

way to go NaCHos!! St, Clouud, tUMD its not too late - are you sure you want to go?

Again, have fun in 10 years when Michigan Tech folds their hockey program!
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

a wrestling coach. hahaha.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

this is hilarious.

MacLeod does and he sucks at his job
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

a wrestling coach. hahaha.
                            Maybe Tech can start a wrestling team and hire him after the hockey team folds.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

absolutely HILARIOUS!! guess the other top three turned it down.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                              X