Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwagon.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

Everyone's favorite sieve, Rob Nolan, has got a green light to the NHL as the Houston Aero's Hackett is playing for the Minnesota Wild right now.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

are we all healthy for this series? Tommy Brown back?
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        are we all healthy for this series? Tommy Brown back?
        I believe everybody should be of the IR, whether we're all healthy that is yet to be seen.
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Chris Conner just had an assist for the Red Wings.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            Chris Conner just had an assist for the Red Wings.
            That bastard.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

In the "downer" news department. From NHL.com:
              "Edmonton defenseman Andy Sutton has been suspended indefinitely by the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety for his hit on Alexei Ponikarovsky of the Carolina Hurricanes during the third period of Wednesday's game."
              I'm still looking for a video, but I'm sure it won't be pretty.
              Ryan J

Found it:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMlVioV5XyU

If that's an indefinite suspension, the NHL has lost its identity as a hard hitting league.
              Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 12-08-2011, 08:27 PM.
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                "Edmonton defenseman Andy Sutton has been suspended indefinitely by the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety for his hit on Alexei Ponikarovsky of the Carolina Hurricanes during the third period of Wednesday's game."
                Ryan J

Found it:

If that's an indefinite suspension, the NHL has lost its identity as a hard hitting league.
                I'm sure its because he is a repeat offender.
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

We're a goon factory.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Ryan J

Found it:

It's somewhat turning into a joke with these suspensions. Very little onus on the guy playing the puck to protect himself.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
                      It's somewhat turning into a joke with these suspensions. Very little onus on the guy playing the puck to protect himself.
                      Right, whatever happened to keeping your head up and on a swivel??
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Go Huskies!

Comment

Ryan J

Found it:

Everyone say it with me!
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                            You do see him leave his feet and hit him in the head, right?
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Stephen Anderson's article in the Gazette today had likely/possible lines for tonight and Mel wouldn't name a goalie.

Ryan Furne, Brett Olson and Jordan Baker will re-unite, while Blake Pietila will join Tanner Kero and Milos Gordic. Brothers Jacob and David Johnstone will be linemates with Alex MacLeod and tonight's fourth line will be Bryce Reddick, Patrick McCadden and Dennis Rix.

Defensively, the only likely change is putting Jimmy Davis back in for Nick Cecere - the two freshman have been on a fairly regular rotation. Tommy Brown has been healthy since last week, but he is still not in game shape yet and is not making the trip.

Comment

Any body interested in helping run THG Live this weekend please send me an email. We will need assistance as many of the people who usually run it are in attendance this weekend or are graduating.

Shirtless will be running score updates. All that is needed from the volunteer is to log in with the email I send you. And approve users for unmoderated chatting. And update the scoreboard part.
                                Last edited by Flashy Man; 12-09-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X