Argument Thread for 2011-2012 DIII Opinion Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Argument Thread for 2011-2012 DIII Opinion Poll

Brokey...for the last time, it's Bob Loblaw . If your going to plagiarize...at least get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
      Brokey...for the last time, it's Bob Loblaw . If your going to plagiarize...at least get it right.
      The guy is quite the piece of work eh. Did you see the B State thing. What up with that?

Comment

Wait...I thought...oh this is embarrassing. I thought our "relationship" was over. I had already pawned our "relationship" ring. I'll have to run out now and buy it right back. Good thing they're open 24/7.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
          The guy is quite the piece of work eh. Did you see the B State thing. What up with that?
          Hey... How dis tred keep move to top?
          Last edited by brookyone; 11-04-2011, 12:04 AM.
          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
            Wait...I thought...oh this is embarrassing. I thought our "relationship" was over. I had already pawned our "relationship" ring. I'll have to run out now and buy it right back. Good thing they're open 24/7.
            Pawn it, take the money and start paying to get in ya freakin cheapskate..

Comment

Flaccid.
              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

With season tickets at $189, and probably less pro-rated, I'm guessing it's a good pawn to support the program you are so emphatic about.

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                  Hey... How dis tred keep move to top?
                  lol
                  RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                    lol
                    http://board.uscho.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Was that sarcasm? Would you believe a planned act of sacrifice to get some action on what was at the time, a dead site?

Comment

http://board.uscho.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Was that sarcasm? Would you believe a planned act of sacrifice to get some action on what was at the time, a dead site?
                      It was funny because you couldn't undersand why a thread with a poll kept poping up when noone posted in it. He was making fun of your lack of comprehension of the mechanics when it was explained to you multiple times. Hence, why I lol'd becasue that was a funny moment.
                      RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

It was funny because you couldn't undersand why a thread with a poll kept poping up when noone posted in it. He was making fun of your lack of comprehension of the mechanics when it was explained to you multiple times. Hence, why I lol'd becasue that was a funny moment.
                        Ya, I know, I get it. At the time I was thrown off by 5-4 at the beginning. It was in my head, and when I didn't read the subsequent posts I just assumed the same. Didn't read it through, my mistake. Appeared worse than it was...honest. Funny, I've noticed something quite extraordinary. This thread has more action than the original, and you're one of the feature acts. Also, you have 4 errors in three sentences in your post. Imagine that? See how momentum in this game changes so quickly?

Comment

Ya, I know, I get it. At the time I was thrown off by 5-4 at the beginning. It was in my head, and when I didn't read the subsequent posts I just assumed the same. Didn't read it through, my mistake. Appeared worse than it was...honest. Funny, I've noticed something quite extraordinary. This thread has more action than the original, and you're one of the feature acts. Also, you have 4 errors in three sentences in your post. Imagine that? See how momentum in this game changes so quickly?
                          We're also not talking about anyone's poll. As for the mistakes, meh, don't really care. Auto-pilot at work does that to someone.

For the person that red rep'd me thanks I haven't seen any in awhile, so thank you. And since you didn't sign it(and I'm not gonna pay for Extra just to find out) I can't personally respond. Thus I have come to two possible conclusions. 1. You're relatively new to the boards and don't understand the by-play some people on here have. 2. I offended you with a mundane post used in jest against another poster who would probably do the same thing(of course then again I'm only assuming that CHG would do the same thing), besides by eplaining the joke I killed it, for now. Tweedle Dee, Joke Killer.
                          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

We're also not talking about anyone's poll. As for the mistakes, meh, don't really care. Auto-pilot at work does that to someone.

For the person that red rep'd me thanks I haven't seen any in awhile, so thank you. And since you didn't sign it(and I'm not gonna pay for Extra just to find out) I can't personally respond. Thus I have come to two possible conclusions. 1. You're relatively new to the boards and don't understand the by-play some people on here have. 2. I offended you with a mundane post used in jest against another poster who would probably do the same thing(of course then again I'm only assuming that CHG would do the same thing), besides by eplaining the joke I killed it, for now. Tweedle Dee, Joke Killer.
                            Meh=don't really care........It really is getting quite over used here don't you think? Kind of like the "having said that" thing. Good luck tonight.

PS...I'll watch out for this red repin dude.

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
                              I might as well kick this week off...I'll post it in the argument thread as well so you can rip it apart over there....so poor Tweedle Dee doesn't have to siphon through all of your stupid objections to my OPINION poll. Love, Gojackets.

1. RIT
                              2. Norwich
                              3. River Falls(looked pretty impressive in season opener Saturday)
                              4. Plattsburgh(keeping them here despite, bad showing on Friday)
                              5. Gustavus (Outscored two NCHA opponents 15-2)
                              6. Bowdoin(can't really knock them out til they play)
                              7. Elmira (5_4 are you happy now?)
                              8. Middlebury
                              9. UW-Superior (IDK who else to put here...so why not UWS?)
                              10. St Norbert--I still think they will end up here at the end of the season...just had a collapse on Friday...and were introduced to the Gusties this weekend.
                              Have at it
                              UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                              NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                              Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
                                Have at it
                                Go J if you think I'd be happy with 7th...you don't know me very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X