Argument Thread for 2011-2012 DIII Opinion Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argument Thread for 2011-2012 DIII Opinion Poll

Fight here keep it out of the Poll thread. Makes things easier for me.
    RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Re: Argument Thread for 2011-2012 DIII Opinion Poll

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
    Fight here keep it out of the Poll thread. Makes things easier for me.
    Maybe you should have left out the word opinion in the original poll. You have to be careful these days with all this politically correct stuff and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
      Maybe you should have left out the word opinion in the original poll. You have to be careful these days with all this politically correct stuff and whatnot.
      How did I know you were gonna be the one to make the sarcastic comment first. Oh and you made my point for me. Gojackets posted his opinion and people are ripping him for it, then an argument started, now the thread is cluttered. Now I know that these polls usually sprout arguments which is why I should of made this thread sooner it saves my sanity when I have to compile the polls.
      RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

How did I know you were gonna be the one to make the sarcastic comment first. Oh and you made my point for me. Gojackets posted his opinion and people are ripping him for it, then an argument started, now the thread is cluttered. Now I know that these polls usually sprout arguments which is why I should of made this thread sooner it saves my sanity when I have to compile the polls.
        Funny, looks like you need to voice your opinion too; imagine that. No intent on sarcasm before, just a little humor. Sorry about that. By the way, if you follow what Gojac says, he might deserve to get ripped; it's a part of what forum participation is all about. Otherwise, we'd all be asleep.

Comment

It is very early yet to know how good any team is. It is fair to say that opinions will vary based on many facts that some know and others might not. Just makes sense to me that some may try to argue their points. I think if this helps make the job of doing the poll better for the person running it then good for all of us. I know i need a couple of weeks to see what i think before i can pick 10 teams things are getting tighter in this league now. I am sure all of us had at least one or two surpise results last season. Thanks for doing the work on the poll so we can have fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by dogwatcher View Post
            It is very early yet to know how good any team is. It is fair to say that opinions will vary based on many facts that some know and others might not. Just makes sense to me that some may try to argue their points. I think if this helps make the job of doing the poll better for the person running it then good for all of us. I know i need a couple of weeks to see what i think before i can pick 10 teams things are getting tighter in this league now. I am sure all of us had at least one or two surpise results last season. Thanks for doing the work on the poll so we can have fun with it.
            I understand that. This thread is more for me not needing to read(cause I'm gonna read for the entertainment factor) a page and a half of pick argument(debate) that degrads down to some petty argument like brookyone getting into women's games for free(sorry for bringing you into this brooky, I needed an example though). If people think they can hold off on the nit picking until I post the results the fine but since I know that isn't how this board works I'd prefer to read it hear.
            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

I understand that. This thread is more for me not needing to read(cause I'm gonna read for the entertainment factor) a page and a half of pick argument(debate) that degrads down to some petty argument like brookyone getting into women's games for free(sorry for bringing you into this brooky, I needed an example though). If people think they can hold off on the nit picking until I post the results the fine but since I know that isn't how this board works I'd prefer to read it hear.
              Silly to you yes, and probably to a lot of other people too, and I understand that. But without knowing the history, being petty is only an opinion of yours and not a fact. You took time to read it; that is all that matters. Maybe you should have been a little less hostile when creating the new thread. Just my opinion.

Comment

Silly to you yes, and probably to a lot of other people too, and I understand that. But without knowing the history, being petty is only an opinion of yours and not a fact. You took time to read it; that is all that matters. Maybe you should have been a little less hostile when creating the new thread. Just my opinion.
                And how was I being hostile when I made the thread? I was being apathetic when I made it. *hostile*Learn the difference.*hostile*
                RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

And how was I being hostile when I made the thread? I was being apathetic when I made it. *hostile*Learn the difference.*hostile*
                  I would not go as far as being pathetic Tweedy, but I would be careful with the learn the difference part.

Comment

I would not go as far as being pathetic Tweedy, but I would be careful with the learn the difference part.
                    You know CHG I always wonder if you're illiterate/borderline ******** but then I remember you're a troll. You wouldn't be during your trolling due diligence if you weren't actively trying to infuriate others.
                    RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

.......... but then I remember you're a troll. You wouldn't be during your trolling due diligence if you weren't actively trying to infuriate others......
                      A troll takes a toll in this Opinion Poll

Comment

You know CHG I always wonder if you're illiterate/borderline ******** but then I remember you're a troll. You wouldn't be during your trolling due diligence if you weren't actively trying to infuriate others.
                        Haha I see you started this thread to argue with CanHock....he's an idiot..so don't argue with him.
                        UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                        NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                        Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

So now you reduce yourself to insults; what a class act. You're angry, why? I'm not a troll. Usually, I step in when I think somebody has no idea what they're talking about, and voice my opinion. What's wrong with that? Do you think your insults affect me in any way? Tweedy, I'm bullet proof. You're soft.

Comment

So now you reduce yourself to insults; what a class act.
                            Not too much irony in this statement...

Usually, I step in when I think somebody has no idea what they're talking about,
                            I guess we all needed a 2nd shining example of irony all wrapped up in one post.

Do you think your insults affect me in any way? Tweedy, I'm bullet proof. You're soft.
                            Nice piece of plagiarism.
                            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                              Not too much irony in this statement...

I guess we all needed a 2nd shining example of irony all wrapped up in one post.

Nice piece of plagiarism.

Nice that the "Prostate of Hockey" would wade in....

Comment

Working...
                              X