Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado College at University Nebraska Omaha 4/5 Nov - Onward to Omaha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colorado College at University Nebraska Omaha 4/5 Nov - Onward to Omaha!

They serve beer at the Qwest Center right?
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Yes they do serve beer at the Qwest, now called the Century Link center. For those of you coming to the games the gates open 1 hour before face off and we should have some beautiful weather this weekend. If you get the chance I would suggest checking out to our zoo while in town it's one of the best in the nation and has plenty of indoor exhibits if the weather turns bad, it's about a 2 minute drive from the old market straight down 10th St. Hope you enjoy the town but not the hockey games
      The Mavs are a fast physical team with good goaltending when the defense doesn't hang him out to dry. I'm hoping the Mavs can bounce back from their 1st period woes in Wisconsin and put 2 solid games together. I think we will see a split this weekend but I wouldn't be surprised by a sweep for either team.
      Unleash the fury!

Comment

Well. Interesting game. In the first 2 minutes, I was sure CC was going to skate all over UNO - CC's defense looked much more disciplined. They almost accomplished it. Mavs looked more tired in the start of the 3rd, but rallied later. But for the empty netter, I thought the tigers were going to steal it away. Tomorrow night is going to be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckDropping View Post
          Well. Interesting game. In the first 2 minutes, I was sure CC was going to skate all over UNO - CC's defense looked much more disciplined. They almost accomplished it. Mavs looked more tired in the start of the 3rd, but rallied later. But for the empty netter, I thought the tigers were going to steal it away. Tomorrow night is going to be interesting.
          Great first post! I hope tomorrow goes like tonite with the Horse Steaks beating the '57s. Keep it up UNO!
          DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
          sigpic
          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
            Great first post! I hope tomorrow goes like tonite with the Horse Steaks beating the '57s. Keep it up UNO!
            Ditto!
            GO DU !!!

Comment

I have two words for you...
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Big talk for the team that was slaughtered by Tech and continues to be the nations biggest choke so far this season.
                Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  ditto!
                  suck it!

Comment

UNO - you guys have a good team. I thought that the pressure the forwards put on CC this weekend was very impressive. There was also good energy in the building - UNO made for a very good road trip!

Comment

Glad ya had a good time! Those were very fun games to watch. Was hoping the tying goal on saturday night would swing momentum but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X