X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 - 12 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by babo View Post
    Well...we'll fix that...each of you knows each other's hockey 'proclivities' and it kills me that you all operate in a vacuum when in close proximity to one another...
    Last I checked, Liverpool isn't that close of proximity to Troy. But it's true that I've never met him. I've met Fr. Joe, AspyDad, troyboy, redhead18, realet, GRussinko, JCrawford, RHamilton, pensfan08, lugnut92, you, even Wholin1 on the Union side! Probably a few others, my apologies if I missed you. I think the only one truly in a vacuum is RFalph down there in DC.

Comment

I realize that I was the cause of this because of a post that i quickly moved to the other thread (but not quickly enough ), but could we keep this thread about recruits.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-20-2011, 07:08 AM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I don't think that this game (and the next) were originally on the schedule

On Friday, the Omaha Lancers lost to the Tri-City Storms 2-1. Mark Miller had a major penalty for fighting. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1698259

Miller's preseason line is now 1-0-0-0-5.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Omaha Lancers defeated the Lincoln Stars 3-2 (2-1) in a shootout. Mark Miller had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1702123

Miller's preseason line is now 2-0-0-0-5.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The addition of Bourbonnais to next year's incoming class, as well as comments that Zalewski has added 10 or 15 bounds of muscle, has greatly improved my opinion of the group. The only one that I wonder about at this time is Miller, and hopefully, he will increase his output with a year of experience.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Last I checked, Liverpool isn't that close of proximity to Troy. But it's true that I've never met him. I've met Fr. Joe, AspyDad, troyboy, redhead18, realet, GRussinko, JCrawford, RHamilton, pensfan08, lugnut92, you, even Wholin1 on the Union side! Probably a few others, my apologies if I missed you. I think the only one truly in a vacuum is RFalph down there in DC.
              I have met a number of RPI posters. Of those you mentioned, I have met at least frjoe, realet, and GRussinko.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                ...or how about the 3 times he stole the puck from the goaltender behind the net....the kid can flatout fly!
                Alright - I boned it. FWIW, I was dealing with the death of my father-in-law over the weekend (we had moved him in with us a year ago), and needed to get out of the house for a bit and saw the posting about the game so grabbed an older nephew and went....and completely forgot Wood's number. The 2 players I noticed most were #10 and #91 - but was also dealing with a bunch of stuff with the nephew while the game was going on. Maybe I should drink before going to a game and posting next time instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                  Alright - I boned it. FWIW, I was dealing with the death of my father-in-law over the weekend (we had moved him in with us a year ago), and needed to get out of the house for a bit and saw the posting about the game so grabbed an older nephew and went....and completely forgot Wood's number. The 2 players I noticed most were #10 and #91 - but was also dealing with a bunch of stuff with the nephew while the game was going on. Maybe I should drink before going to a game and posting next time instead.
                  Sorry to hear about your FIL. I take it that they didn't hand out lineup cards or announce the scoring. In any case, thanks to everyone who commented about Wood's play.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Maybe I should drink before going to a game and posting next time instead.
                    Works for me!
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Works for me!
                      Fantastic !! Let me know when, where, and what - first round of pregame activities on me. I somehow get the feeling that pre-game events are going to get almost as exciting as the games themselves with the crew that has been posting....

Comment

Senna, my prayers to you and your family, I know troyboy (my brother) extends them as well. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
                        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          I have met a number of RPI posters. Of those you mentioned, I have met at least frjoe, realet, and GRussinko.
                          I'm noticing that no one besides me has met Red Cloud. BTW- notice the use of mutiple quotes. Whollin1 is the only Union guy I can take. He's a good poster.
                          Last edited by AspyDad; 09-20-2011, 12:34 PM.
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad
                            Did you forget B12? May the Force be with you.
                            I know I did.

Comment

how soon we forget my good friend B12? May the force be with you.

Comment

I know I did.
                                I finally corrected FDude. This is a big day for me. Now if only I could get Heisenberg to give me a recruit before Recruit Jedi Master Ralph.

Comment

Working...
                                X