LSSU Laker Hockey 2011-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Laker Hockey 2011-12

Congrats to Andrew Perrault for being named CCHA Defenseman of the week.

Flem- If the Lakers keep playing like this then i doubt there will be any reason to question the coaching.

Davyd- How come the old stations owners had no problems with streaming or podcasts ? Why is it the new station tells the listeners that it will be streamed live and a podcast posted on the website a day or so after the Laker hockey show and neither are true ? Why will the Lakers never be allowed admittance into the WCHA ?
    Last edited by PerkyforPrez; 10-19-2011, 08:28 AM.
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
      Congrats to Andrew Perrault for being named CCHA Defenseman of the week.

Flem- If the Lakers keep playing like this then i doubt there will be any reason to question the coaching.

Davyd- How come the old stations owners had no problems with streaming or podcasts ? Why is it the new station tells the listeners that it will be streamed live and a podcast posted on the website a day or so after the Laker hockey show and neither are true ? Why will the Lakers never be allowed admittance into the WCAA ?
      You would have to ask the new station owners that question. I simply made a suggestion that might give them a little incentive to get it done. Chances are pretty good that they aren't making any money on the production, and if the ridiculous carnage from when they took over the stations is any indication, they are probably pinching pennies. They pretty much did the same thing when they took over Northern Star Broadcasting (94.1 The Bear and Big country WJPD 92.3) in Marquette, leaving only a skeleton staff.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about Marble ? He is not listed on the North Stars roster.
        BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
          Has anyone heard anything about Marble ? He is not listed on the North Stars roster.
          He's playing for Humboldt in the SJHL.

Comment

Thanks Bill
            BLEED BLUE

Comment

I did see this article regarding a coaches show: http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...idelakerhockey

Sounds like a podcast will be available on Thursdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                I did see this article regarding a coaches show: http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...idelakerhockey

That is great news and thanks for sharing that Laker dude. It will be very good to hear Paul involved once again with Laker hockey. Does he work for the college radio station now? I enjoyed his youth and energy when he was doing the broadcasts and hope he is doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post

Pretty neat, pretty neat.
                  Arenas I have been to in (chronological order):

Munn Arena: Michigan State
                  Norris Center/Abel Arena: Lake Superior
                  MacInnes Arena: Mich Tech
                  Yost Arena: U-Mich
                  Lakeview Arena: Nothern Mich
                  Ewigleben Arena: Ferris State
                  Lawson Arena: Western Mich.
                  Mariucci Arena ('nuff said)
                  Verizon Wireless Center: MN State
                  Joyce Center: Notre Dame
                  Berry Events Center: Northern Mich
                  Matthews Arena: Northeastern

Comment

*****http://eupnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/MSUvLSSU-1912.jpg******

Even though I went to MSU, as somebody who grew up in Sault Ste. Marie, this picture makes me smile. I love seeing the Lakers atop the league again and seeing that they are wearing the championship-era jerseys again. Keep it up, Lakers!

Comment

Working...
                    X