This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Summer, come now!

Wild Beavers Terrorize Philadelphia - http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...-philadelphia/
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
      wow, are gay weddings now legal in your state?
      :d
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Wow, are gay weddings now legal in your state?
        An amendment to the state's constitution banning gay marriage is going to be on the ballot next year, interestingly enough. Apparently, they did it to spite biddco.

Comment

I don't become all enamored when a girl can drive a manual. It isn't hard to do.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I don't become all enamored when a girl can drive a manual. It isn't hard to do.
            I agree it is easy, but there still aren't very many that can do it.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
              An amendment to the state's constitution banning gay marriage is going to be on the ballot next year, interestingly enough. Apparently, they did it to spite biddco.
              Yeah it sucks :upset:
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Dear Summer,

You can go away any time now... I'm not fond of sweating off 10 lb. while working a single baseball game... Thanks!

-- Management
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Am I too old to have people sign my cast? I never broke anything when I was a kid and I feel like I missed out.
                  Cornell University Men's Hockey
                  NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                  Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Softball.

There's something wrong here. I got hit by a car, and no damage. He collided in softball, and broke his arm. Those easterners are a bunch of wimps.
                    Agreed. I fell off a 25 foot cliff on my bike, landed on one arm and only had a hairline crack that didn't even go all the way through the bone. When I was 12.

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                      Am I too old to have people sign my cast? I never broke anything when I was a kid and I feel like I missed out.
                      At bars it's a great way to get numbers, but otherwise over/under before a dick is drawn on it?

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        Dear Summer,

You can go away any time now... I'm not fond of sweating off 10 lb. while working a single baseball game... Thanks!

-- Management
                        Wednesday it's supposed to be 97 here, and a low in the mid 70's.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Wednesday it's supposed to be 97 here, and a low in the mid 70's.
                          I saw 96 on my way home today. Too hot for me, and my lawn mower, apparently.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I saw a map today that showed a wall of 100 degree temperatures from just west of Omaha to south of Dallas. We're going to get the very tip of that front.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              I saw a map today that showed a wall of 100 degree temperatures from just west of Omaha to south of Dallas. We're going to get the very tip of that front.
                              Just the tip, to see how it feels?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Apparently. And it's not going to be ribbed, for her pleasure.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X