X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Summer, come now!

Originally posted by jmh View Post
    I don't remember noticing her, but I was sick and pretty out of it so that's not really a reflection on her.
    She met MNS, JF and I at the bar last night, so they can now offer their opinions.

We ended up driving to St. Paul, she drove my truck...she can drive a stick, which is friggin awesome.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Summer weekends simply go by too fast.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Agreed.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://i96.***********.com/albums/l192/hermanjoshua/myarm.jpg******

Well that's not what that's supposed to look like.
          Cornell University Men's Hockey
          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
            *****http://i96.***********.com/albums/l192/hermanjoshua/myarm.jpg******

Well that's not what that's supposed to look like.
            Uhm, no. What did you do to cause that?
            Always a Wildcat...
            Originally posted by Kepler
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
              Uhm, no. What did you do to cause that?
              Softball.

There's something wrong here. I got hit by a car, and no damage. He collided in softball, and broke his arm. Those easterners are a bunch of wimps.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

We drink more milk round here. Stronger bones.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Being in a wedding sure is expensive but man was it fun. I had one of the best weekends of my life. My fellow groomsmen and I had an awesome weekend of laughs and some free beer and food.

It was one of those weekends where when everyone went their separate ways I was so sad it over Has this happened to anyone before?

The groom (someone I've known since I moved to Chan in 1993) is going back to Florida later this week so now I don't know when I'll see him
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    It was one of those weekends where when everyone went their separate ways I was so sad it over Has this happened to anyone before?
                    I had that experience at a friend's wedding last summer. A playing of "Turn Out the Lights" to kick off the drive home couldn't have been more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Softball.

There's something wrong here. I got hit by a car, and no damage. He collided in softball, and broke his arm. Those easterners are a bunch of wimps.
                      If midwesterners knew how to drive you wouldn't have gotten hit at all.
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I had that experience at a friend's wedding last summer. A playing of "Turn Out the Lights" to kick off the drive home couldn't have been more appropriate.
                        Man weddings can be fun.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Man weddings can be fun.
                          They can be miserably boring too. It just depends on the wedding.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            They can be miserably boring too. It just depends on the wedding.
                            Well I did say can. It is a ton of fun when you are in the wedding and all the groomsmen are your high school buddies. Makes for an epic weekend
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              she can drive a stick, which is friggin awesome.
                              She wears a strap-on, and you like it? Kinky.

Comment

Man weddings
                                Wow, are gay weddings now legal in your state?

Comment

Working...
                                X