X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Summer, come now!

Originally posted by Markt View Post
    So... we're pretty sure my neighbor, who used to be a hard-working guy and generally a good neighbor, started selling drugs about a year ago. A nice little home-based business. He's turned our side of the neighborhood into a ********* parade, and he and the crazy wife are always screaming at each other (usually in the driveway). This wasn't the reason we bought a new house, but getting away from them was a major additional benefit of moving. The other day, when the crazy wife saw the realtor's sign on my lawn, she said, "GET THE FCUK OUT! WHERE ARE YOU MOVING????" I told her, and she said, "SHUT THE FCUK UP!!! OUR BEST FRIEND LIVES NEXT DOOR! WE'LL SEE YOU ALL THE TIME!!!!"

Fantastic.
    Im assuming best friend would be their supplier....might want to find a different house
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Why would you assume that? Maybe they're just an actual friend?
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Markt View Post
        So... we're pretty sure my neighbor, who used to be a hard-working guy and generally a good neighbor, started selling drugs about a year ago. A nice little home-based business. He's turned our side of the neighborhood into a ********* parade, and he and the crazy wife are always screaming at each other (usually in the driveway). This wasn't the reason we bought a new house, but getting away from them was a major additional benefit of moving. The other day, when the crazy wife saw the realtor's sign on my lawn, she said, "GET THE FCUK OUT! WHERE ARE YOU MOVING????" I told her, and she said, "SHUT THE FCUK UP!!! OUR BEST FRIEND LIVES NEXT DOOR! WE'LL SEE YOU ALL THE TIME!!!!"

Fantastic.
        Ask her if she knows any hookers that you can set fire to. Then you can frame her friend and have a happy neighborhood.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          Surprisingly not awful.
          Cornell University Men's Hockey
          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
            Surprisingly not awful.
            I'm still not listening to it. I'm sure I'd hate it if all of you guys like it.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              Why would you assume that? Maybe they're just a coke mule?
              Fyp

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I'm still not listening to it. I'm sure I'd hate it if all of you guys like it.

Second song streaming today. We're streaming a different one each day, for some reason I thought we'd be adding a new one, not replacing it. Anyway today's song might be my favorite on the album.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

You know who I haven't listened to much lately, who's probably more talented than people give him credit for? Weird Al.
                  Cornell University Men's Hockey
                  NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                  Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

You know who I haven't listened to much lately, who's probably more talented than people give him credit for? Weird Al.
                    Really? I remember listening to that when I was about 12 years old, after that I really had no interest. I've never considered him very talented...
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

He's rated about where he should be. His albums have generally had 1-2 parody gems ("Fat", "Smells Like Nirvana", "Amish Paradise"), and then everything else is pretty average.

Comment

Weird Al rules.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Speaking of totally random, I saw some dude wearing a Maine jersey today.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Waitress from Tom Reids wants to do something this Friday. Yay for getting more than 20 minutes notice! Hopefully it works out, this girl seems pretty awesome.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Speaking of totally random, I saw some dude wearing a Maine jersey today.
                              I watched ten minutes of Mr. Deeds before realizing it was in Spanish today.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                I watched ten minutes of Mr. Deeds before realizing it was in Spanish today.
                                How drunk were you?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X