X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Summer, come now!

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Not on my screen.
    I didn't think it was there either, but I was able to find it after awhile (had to line up the arrow near the top of the letters).

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      I didn't think it was there either, but I was able to find it after awhile (had to line up the arrow near the top of the letters).
      It's like the G-spot. Hard to find, but once you find it, you'll never forget where it is.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wait, hold on, the forum got hacked?
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
          Wait, hold on, the forum got hacked?
          Yeah, Friday at around midnight. When you clicked on "Fan Forum" you got a black screen that said "hacked by Xplo1t" and some other stuff. I guess nothing was affected besides the front page of the fan forum.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

What happened to the "setting" link where you could view saved forum links and see rep comments?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              What happened to the "setting" link where you could view saved forum links and see rep comments?
              It's there, but it's "invisible" - very small, in between 'my profile' and 'logout', and focus your cursor on the upper portion of the words. Watch for cursor change and look at the link destination in the bottom of your browser before clicking.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                It's there, but it's "invisible" - very small, in between 'my profile' and 'logout', and focus your cursor on the upper portion of the words. Watch for cursor change and look at the link destination in the bottom of your browser before clicking.
                Ah. Yeah, you're right to go 'upper' in between those links as it I didn't see the first time after seeing your suggestion. Thanks.

Comment

We went for a bike ride on the Midway Greenway today, two observations;
                  1. Lottsa skin ink.
                  2. Just because you can ride a bike and get into a tight cycling jersey and shorts, it doesn't mean you should wear them.

I bought mountain bike shorts. Nice tight liner with padding, but loose fitting and a nice performance fabric t-shirt. They work fine and don't gross out the viewing public on my out-of-shape and over-the-hill body.

Comment

So, it appears we've hired 3 more people this past week (1-2 more to go). Two are females. However:

1. They look like they just are outside the DL Range Of Age. Barely.
                    2. One has the snaggleteeth going for her.
                    3. The other one really needs to eat a sandwich. Or five.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      So, it appears we've hired 3 more people this past week (1-2 more to go). Two are females. However:

Two of them problems are easily fixed, all you need is time and beer. The snaggletooth is a little tougher, braces are expensive, probably not worth it.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Get them to start smoking. That'll age them quickly.
                        Refer her to an ortho and tell her to claim she's a disadvantaged minority so the state will pay for her teeth to be fixed.
                        So force-feed her some tube steak.

Comment

http://birchhilldam.bandcamp.com/album/colossus

Listen to that song.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            Ok, I had my severe doubts due to the typical RAWR music you listen to, but that's pretty decent.

Comment

Yeah this isn't like much other stuff I've done.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

So... we're pretty sure my neighbor, who used to be a hard-working guy and generally a good neighbor, started selling drugs about a year ago. A nice little home-based business. He's turned our side of the neighborhood into a ********* parade, and he and the crazy wife are always screaming at each other (usually in the driveway). This wasn't the reason we bought a new house, but getting away from them was a major additional benefit of moving. The other day, when the crazy wife saw the realtor's sign on my lawn, she said, "GET THE FCUK OUT! WHERE ARE YOU MOVING????" I told her, and she said, "SHUT THE FCUK UP!!! OUR BEST FRIEND LIVES NEXT DOOR! WE'LL SEE YOU ALL THE TIME!!!!"

Fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X