Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Ten Hockey Conference Pt III - Revenge of the Sith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Ten Hockey Conference Pt III - Revenge of the Sith.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    BTN has at least 2 alternate channels already. So all this talk of scheduling conflicts is pointless.
    Has the BTN used those alternate channels for anything other than football?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Has the BTN used those alternate channels for anything other than football?
      Yes. They used to broadcast one of the Gopher/UAA games since there was bouncyball on FSN.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        edit: Here is what Jup posted:
        Careful, I posted that months ago and Frank the Tank told me I'm wrong.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Careful, I posted that months ago and Frank the Tank told me I'm wrong.
          That is why I took no credit and pawned it off on Jup...let Frank the Tank explain to him why he is wrong despite the fact that Jup is a member of the Gopher Media
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            That is why I took no credit and pawned it off on Jup...let Frank the Tank explain to him why he is wrong despite the fact that Jup is a member of the Gopher Media
            Yeah, I tried barking up that tree. He knows better than all of us hockey peons. He's the big bad football blogger (who pushed all his chips on the roulette table on "orange").
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              From Wikipedia....
              Sounds about right to me. Continue....
              si(x)th maybe?
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

All eyes seem to be on Notre Dame now. Notre Dame coach Jeff Jackson hints at a possible shakeup if Notre Dame decides to leave the CCHA. Hockey East commissioner Joe Bertagna said his league wouldn't be opposed to exploring expansion opportunities. Notre Dame may trigger a domino effect of realignment if they they make a move.

Jackson is a little unhappy and appears to be hypersensitive as to what effect B1G will have on LSSU, where he won two NCAA championships. IMHO Jackson probably needs to leave that up to the new commissioner and LSSU to figure out.

Lake Superior State coach Jim Roque viewed the announcement of B1G as positive for the sport. "I think it's good for college hockey," Roque said. "I think the Big Ten moniker's going to, obviously, provide more exposure to college hockey. I look at it this way: I'm in the water with all these schools. As the water rises, my boat rises, too".

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                  All eyes seem to be on Notre Dame now. Notre Dame coach Jeff Jackson hints at a possible shakeup if Notre Dame decides to leave the CCHA. Hockey East commissioner Joe Bertagna said his league wouldn't be opposed to exploring expansion opportunities. Notre Dame may trigger a domino effect of realignment if they they make a move.

Jackson is a little unhappy and appears to be hypersensitive as to what effect B1G will have on LSSU, where he won two NCAA championships. IMHO Jackson probably needs to leave that up to the new commissioner and LSSU to figure out.

Lake Superior State coach Jim Roque viewed the announcement of B1G as positive for the sport. "I think it's good for college hockey," Roque said. "I think the Big Ten moniker's going to, obviously, provide more exposure to college hockey. I look at it this way: I'm in the water with all these schools. As the water rises, my boat rises, too".
                  Boat?

*****http://www.internetclub91.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/titanic2.jpg******

Hmmmmmm???
                  Code:

Comment

Boat?

*****http://www.internetclub91.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/titanic2.jpg******

Hmmmmmm???
                    If that little boat is Notre Dame, for sure the liner is the CCHA.

Comment

• Re: Big Ten Hockey Conference Pt III - Revenge of the Sith.

If that little boat is Notre Dame, for sure the liner is the CCHA.
                      I dunno, but I found a picture of Penn State:

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_461ib8EUVaA/Sqleh9rPt7I/AAAAAAAAAqo/TWaMSquMxCk/s320/big+iceberg+underwater.jpg******
                      Code:

Comment

I dunno, but I found a picture of Penn State:

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_461ib8EUVaA/Sqleh9rPt7I/AAAAAAAAAqo/TWaMSquMxCk/s320/big+iceberg+underwater.jpg******
                        Come on, dx...I see it as a lot more fun than that:

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/iceberg-water-climber1.jpg******

Comment

Come on, dx...I see it as a lot more fun than that:

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/iceberg-water-climber1.jpg******
                          I see five fake things in that photo.
                          Code:

Comment

Sir, I know exactly what five things you are referring to.

Comment

I think the bongos are real...#1, 2, 3, 4...check. Me thinks you may have a bad case of Scoobyitis.

Comment

I apologize if this has already been asked, I tried looking through this 3-part behemoth of a thread and could not find it.
                                In the event that Wisconsin wins either the Broadmor or the Mcnaughton in their last WCHA year, do the rest of us have to go looking for a new trophy? (the same applies for MINN, but given the contract extension and the comfort-ability with mediocrity at the U i don't see this as a problem with them)

Comment

Working...
                                X