NCAA National Semifinal: Adrian vs. Oswego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA National Semifinal: Adrian vs. Oswego

This should be an instant classic. And I honestly believe whoever wins this game will win the title. Mark my words. (If I'm wrong, I will buy a round of drinks for all that would venture to my humble corner of Michigan )Go Bulldogs, Go![/QUOTE]

Bold prediction from a newbie with 29 posts. You would never see Hammer doing something so foolish!
    SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

gotta say these dog fans are talking/writting a lot of smack .....I guess the Lakers are now the under DOGS???

Comment

Originally posted by AC09 View Post
        ... And I honestly believe whoever wins this game will win the title. Mark my words. (If I'm wrong, I will buy a round of drinks for all that would venture to my humble corner of Michigan )

Go Bulldogs, Go!
        I'll wager we will see the winner in the title game, and BTW, Hawk was wondering if a steak could be included with one of the drinks
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

No doubt! I will say that you do not see the regular dog fans smacking as they know what type of "rough waters" that they are in right now. The teams left are all legit. That is why you will not see smack from any of the wise posters of any of the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake's Brother View Post

Bold prediction from a newbie with 29 posts. You would never see Hammer doing something so foolish!
            Hammer went to Ferris and learned all about how much a mortal man can drink, and Math. So clearly, he's got a good idea of how much a boast like that could cost him.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

To be honest, my post was meant to generate some noise . I realize that all 4 teams are legit contenders. I actually expected EC to beat Adrian in the quarters. And last I checked, the Dawgs were 0-1-0 against the Great Lakers, so I still see OSU as the favorite in this match-up.

I have a great deal of respect for the other 3 remaining programs, and only hope that Adrian College Hockey can one day reach the level they have achieved.

As I have said before, this will be a great match-up, as will NU-SNC. And the Final will be a great match-up, no matter who makes it and who wins

Sorry if I came off as a smack-talker; that was not my intention!
              Adrian College Bulldogs!
              MCHA Champs & Harris Cup Champions: 2008, '09, '10, '11
              NCAA Tournament: 2010, '11

AC '09

Comment

Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs says "Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness." You've made it to the Big Dance - you are entitled to talk a little smack...

Having said that - your dogs have fleas!!!

LAKERS 5 BULLDOGS 3

Seriously - I expect to see a great game.....
                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs says "Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness." You've made it to the Big Dance - you are entitled to talk a little smack...

Having said that - your dogs have fleas!!!

LAKERS 5 BULLDOGS 3

Seriously - I expect to see a great game.....
                  Let me rephrase that...Didn't want to seem like a jack-arse who joined the board just to spew crap!

And actually, we get treated for fleas on a regular basis

BTW, what is a Laker?? Curious, because I have been a Laker before and our mascot was a sea monster

Your score prediction is good, I think your mixed up your 3s and 5s though

I expect a great game as well! Good luck to both teams!
                  Adrian College Bulldogs!

AC '09

Comment

To be honest, my post was meant to generate some noise . I realize that all 4 teams are legit contenders. I actually expected EC to beat Adrian in the quarters. And last I checked, the Dawgs were 0-1-0 against the Great Lakers, so I still see OSU as the favorite in this match-up.

I have a great deal of respect for the other 3 remaining programs, and only hope that Adrian College Hockey can one day reach the level they have achieved.

As I have said before, this will be a great match-up, as will NU-SNC. And the Final will be a great match-up, no matter who makes it and who wins

I was just talking smack about the dog fans talking smack...just to get it up 2 another notch.......bottom line we all know the dogs are more than legit, I thought Elmira was gonna run the table, but the dogs must have gave them rabbies b4 the game...the dogs are BIG BIG , and evidently can skate well if they blanked elmira even up, but remeber its the fight in the dog, and I liked the way the Lakes came back to take the lead time after time against the bears,both semis will be a blast to watch, I guess on the web as stated in other threads........

Comment

Let me rephrase that...Didn't want to seem like a jack-arse who joined the board just to spew crap!

And actually, we get treated for fleas on a regular basis

BTW, what is a Laker?? Curious, because I have been a Laker before and our mascot was a sea monster

Your score prediction is good, I think your mixed up your 3s and 5s though

I expect a great game as well! Good luck to both teams!
                      All in good fun, Niner... I agree with Drafty - I thought the Soaring Eagles were dangerous and playing their best hockey the last few weeks - the Dogs deserve a treat for that even-up beat down. I do think the winner comes from this semi, I expect it to be wearing GREEN and gold... Lakers need to start strong and play smart...keep out of the box and I think they live to play another day....
                      LakerEagleLover

Comment

May the best dog...er, best team, win

Seriously though, this extra week of waiting is not cool at all
                        Adrian College Bulldogs!

AC '09

Comment

May the best dog...er, best team, win

Seriously though, this extra week of waiting is not cool at all
                          I agree. The only good thing about it is better flight prices with the 2 week notice.

Comment

I agree. The only good thing about it is better flight prices with the 2 week notice.
                            The other good thing about it that it give's the women's DIII Championship stand-alone status. That's good for those schools that have teams in both
                            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

FYI - the Oswego website is now telling folks who are calling the GOPHER number for tickets - if you ask, they will seat you in the Oswego section....so I assume that works for all four teams - if you prefer that.....
                              end of public service announcement
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                                FYI - the Oswego website is now telling folks who are calling the GOPHER number for tickets - if you ask, they will seat you in the Oswego section....so I assume that works for all four teams - if you prefer that.....
                                end of public service announcement
                                Confirmed by AC.
                                Adrian College Bulldogs!

AC '09

Comment

Working...
                                X