NCAA National Semifinal: Adrian vs. Oswego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA National Semifinal: Adrian vs. Oswego

After achieving their first ever NCAA victory, can the Bulldog seniors and company continue to add to their legacy against Oswego?

Discuss...
    Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
    2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Re: NCAA National Semifinal: Adrian vs. Oswego

Just by playing in the semi's they are adding to their accomplishments.
    Oswego '89

Comment

Food for Thought

Win %
      Adrian 0.8750-------Oswego 0.8519

SOS (pre-playoffs)
      Adrian 0.4750-------Oswego 0.5298

Team Offense
      Adrian 5.04-------Oswego 4.22

Team Defense
      Adrian 2.14-------Oswego 1.96

Goaltender
      Adrian- Brad Fogal, 0.924-------Oswego- Paul Beckwith, 0.929

PIM
      Adrian 22.61-------Oswego 14.00

PP
      Adrian 29.73%-------Oswego 25.17

PK
      Adrian 89.3-------Oswego 85.5

Adrian has 14 players over 10 points, of those 7 players over 20 points, of those 5 points over 30 points, and of those 2 players over 40 points.

Oswego has 12 players over 10 points, of those 6 players over 20 points, of those 3 players over 30 points.
      Last edited by OSU2010; 03-13-2011, 09:23 AM.
      http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

This is going to be a great matchup. Adrian was a big, physical team when they came to the Campus Center last year...and they are better this season.

Comment

So who is flying out west for this? I am going and bringing the in laws who live out there.
          MJBeckman
          Oswego '93
          Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
          1991-1993
          2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

As an Adrian College fan, who has been following this team for four years, we are all smiles today. It has been such a wonderful experience to see these young men come together and light a fire on this campus and in this community. Last night's game was such a different experience for us in Adrian because we usually don't have many fans here from the visiting team. There was just so much energy in the arena last night. We would love to have that for all our games.

As far as the semi finals go, who knows. At this level and at this point in time all four teams are at the top of their game and one little break here or there or one mistake here or there and anybody could win.

We don't know how the other three schools and fans feel but we are sure enjoying the ride here in Adrian. It's been fun, and it's not done yet.

Thank you Bulldogs for what you have brought to this community.

GO DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by AC Bulldog View Post
              As an Adrian College fan, who has been following this team for four years, we are all smiles today. It has been such a wonderful experience to see these young men come together and light a fire on this campus and in this community. Last night's game was such a different experience for us in Adrian because we usually don't have many fans here from the visiting team. There was just so much energy in the arena last night. We would love to have that for all our games.

As far as the semi finals go, who knows. At this level and at this point in time all four teams are at the top of their game and one little break here or there or one mistake here or there and anybody could win.

We don't know how the other three schools and fans feel but we are sure enjoying the ride here in Adrian. It's been fun, and it's not done yet.

Thank you Bulldogs for what you have brought to this community.

GO DOGS
              young men, I count 15 or so over 24yo and older..... wowI hope they dont play the game to late at night it may be nap time...lol..........congrats and LETS GET IT ON !!!!!

Comment

That's why they gave us the early game time on that Friday. Although it will cause some problems with those early senior dinner specials when they go out to eat later.

Comment

Can not wait for this match up. I really want to lean Oswego's way, but with Adrian being the only "0-fer" Championship team makes it hard. Either way, I hope the NCAA Championship comes out of this match up!!
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Time to gloat with post # 1001..........

FEELING MINNESOTA!

Lets go Lakers!
                    Last edited by OZFEST; 03-13-2011, 04:58 PM.

Comment

How does the NCAA decide which officials are chosen to work the Frozen Four weekend? Is it a geographical thing to keep costs down, is there actually some sort of ranking/rating their capabilities by NCAA Officiating supervisors or is it just "let's draw names out of the hat & roll the dice)"?

Ideally, you hope that these games are decided by the players on the ice and no one even notices the officials.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                        Just by playing in the semi's they are adding to their accomplishments.
                        Oswego '89
                        Yeah, but one doesn't bust their collective humps for 4 years just to get to the Frozen Four.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Go Lakers!
                          The Titanic only had one Captain..........
                          "You're holding your mouth wrong." Jim Cole
                          "Don't take any wooden nickels." Ray Rouse
                          9 Time World Champion Boston Red Sox ('03,'12,'15,'16,'18,2004, '07, '13, '18)

Comment

If I was Oswego I would be concerned as to why they gave up 5 goals to Bowdoin.
                            Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

How does the NCAA decide which officials are chosen to work the Frozen Four weekend?
                              This year the Platty USCHO fans get to decide!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X