X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Zoosk if you guys really must know.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Zoosk if you guys really must know.
      I can't believe I'm saying this in a thread about dating but....you may want to follow MNS's lead.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I keep getting banner and display ads for thaimeet.com when not signed in.

Not sure what the bots think they know about me, but...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          I keep getting banner and display ads for thaimeet.com when not signed in.

Not sure what the bots think they know about me, but...
          Mookie?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            I can't believe I'm saying this in a thread about dating but....you may want to follow MNS's lead.
            hahahaha..... Think I would try the Boss's friend first before trying MNS's methods.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Mookie?
              who else but Mookie??

It just happens.

Comment

This looks promising...

Comment

Looks 100% legit to me.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                    who else but Mookie??
                    Slap Shot

Comment

Bump.

Have we found anyone yet?

Or are we single and ready to be completely nervous and awkward around anyone we're the slightest bit attracted to?
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Banana Bread
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          banana bread
                          :d :d :d

Apparently USCHO is back to switching my posts to all lower case
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            :d :d :d

Apparently USCHO is back to switching my posts to all lower case
                            That happens when a post contains all caps and numbers/symbols. This is why you'll see Ralph put "a" in white text at the end of a post in order to get around that filter.

Comment

My wife passed away on April 15(Tax Day!! I always said she had a sense of humor) 6 years ago and it took me just about 4 years until I felt I was ready to play the dating game again. I punched in dating sites on Google and one of the recommends was Plenty of Fish. Went out on a coupla dates and then met someone and we clicked. Been going out now for a little over a year and a half, my condo is up for sale and we're getting an apartment to live out our golden years.

Give POF a try, worked for me.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Funny this thread should pop up/resurrect today. My brother is drunk, partying in San Antonio, TX, this week. I received some overnight text messages from him.

Verbatim:

"So I am drunk and on vacation in San Antonio Texas and I noticed that I have a Target bag with your name on it... "

"You know how street cred. Go ahead and ask that cut girl from your work out, "

When he's drunk, he's either overly truthful or really in the mood to mess with people. I'm not sure which on this one, but I'm not overly worried by it. I don't know any cute girls in my office who are single and anywhere near my age bracket. So I'm leaning towards the messing-with-people option today.

Except for the bag, I was missing one of my reusable bags.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X